COLEMAN'S LAWN EQUIPMENT SVC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2010

20 years in business as your local provider of quality lawn care equipment. In addition to equipment and part sales, we have a full service repair shop that can work on just about every type of small engine equipment (push mowers, ride ons, edgers, power washers, weed trimmers, chain saws, snow blowers, etc). We also provide pickup and delivery service throughout the local area for your convenience. Let us help you take care of your equipment! Contact us today....

05/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the starter on my lawn mower, replaced the battery, sharpened the blade, changed the oil and spark plug.

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my mower's carburetor, replaced the spark plug and changed the oil. They also delivered the mower to my house. I was very well satisfied with their service and would use them again.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,home improvement stores

06/04/2015

01/15/2015

They came to get my mower and brought it back.  Everything was done to my satisfaction.  Done promptly, professionally and more responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mower repair.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The deck on my JD broke a mount and they welded it back together. I would feel better about this repair if they would quit telling me what a feat mower it is when it has been to their shop three times this year.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Sales, Service, Pickup & Delivery, Warranty On Almost All Small Engine Equipment, Blade & Chain Sharpening, Snow Removal Equipment Sales & Repair, Winter Storage Program, Superior Customer Service

Most battery operated equipment is not serviceable