Bug Stompers, Inc.

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 6 Reviews

The Bug Stompers Inc. is the ideal team to work on your pest control problems. We will provide you with a professional team in dealing with your pest problem. If you are anywhere in Central Ohio or the surrounding area, we will provide excellent service. We take pride in every job we do. 100% satisfaction is what we strive for in every job. We Service all of Central Ohio and Surrounding Area...

Propestmen of Ohio, Inc.

We are an independent specialty wildlife control firm providing bat & mice control solutions in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati Ohio. We focus on providing the services that we do extremely well. If you have a bat or mouse problem, give us a call. We are the only company in Ohio that is recommended by the Organization for Bat Conservation.

09/20/2017

failed to respond to requests to schedule appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paid for a pre paid service which was never delivered through Angie's list. Attempted several times to make contact and never received a reply to schedule service. Money was not refunded.

04/18/2016

03/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I prepaid for service to have rodents removed from our house but the company never responded to my on-line registration and payment for service. After two or three weeks I complained to Angie's List and they refunded my credit card payment.

01/24/2015

THANK YOU BUG STOMPERS!  One week before Christmas, bed bugs were discovered in my parents? house.  Everyone was supposed to be there for Christmas day and everyone was devastated.  So I called three pest control businesses the next day before 7 AM.  BUG STOMPERS was the first to call me back and was able to come out that day, Friday.  There was a long list of things to do in order to prepare the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treat for Bed Bugs

06/10/2014

Gentleman arrived on time, explained what he was going to do after assessing the situation.  He then sprayed the inside of the nest and suggested that we stay away from the area for a couple of hours.  He offered to return in two weeks to remove the nest. The gentleman was very nice and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated wasp nest that was near the roof of our screen porch.

CATEGORY pest control

Exterminators that provide quality pest control for residential and commercial properties. "Bug Stompers Inc. Services All Of Central Ohio and The Surrounding Area"

ask for details.