Animal Medical Center of Springboro

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since November 2013

The Animal Medical Center of Springboro provides innovative, compassionate, progressive veterinary care for your pets. We are a full-service Veterinary Medical Center servicing the needs of our "friends", our pets and our neighbors throughout Dayton, West Carrolton, Germantown, Farmersville, Franklin, Springboro and of course Miamisburg, Ohio. We're here to serve all of your pet's needs, from Medical and Wellness Care to Emergency Services. We are fully equipped in both of our Springboro and Miamisburg Centers to provide all of your Surgery, Radiology, Dentistry, Diagnostic Laboratory, Pharmacy, Boarding, Behavior Services, and Referral needs....

Four Paws Pet Care & Kennel

Four Paws provides a unique enviornment where our dogs can play outside with other dogs as much as they like. Our experienced staff is always outside with the dogs or in our climate controlled playrooms.

03/11/2017

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

12/04/2015

Everything went great.  Diagnostics showed everything was fine.  The vets here are always responsive and show they care.  When one of my cats had issues with a spay, the vet even checked on her in the middle of the night and I was able to avoid the emergency vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was able to work in my sick cat.  There was a concern he had eaten something he shouldn't have.  Even though they didn't have appointments available, my cat was worked in.

CATEGORY veterinarian

03/25/2015

I have personal experience with cats that had serious problems.  If they were treated by specialists, it would have cost thousands of dollars.  He considers himself a general veterinarian.  He tells us that he is not a specialist but that he could do it for a much economical price.  The staff is awesome.  The building is beautiful.  They have more doctors there but he is the beginning.  He is like...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets to Dr. Martin at Animal Medical Center of Springboro.

CATEGORY veterinarian

[Member Name Removed], Thank-you so much for your review of the Animal Medical Center of Springboro! We are very lucky to have Dr. Martin with his great knowledge and expertise. The staff at the Animal Medical Center is very touched by your glowing review! We will continually strive to ensure that you are satisfied with our services and that your felines are feeling happy and healthy. Let us know ...

10/21/2014

Awesome

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have taken dogs here for year for everything from checkups to surgery. Loving caring staff

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

Thank-you so much for your review of the Animal Medical Center of Springboro! We very much appreciate any and all feedback and we are excited to see that you found our services to be A-rated! Thank-you again for your review and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your furry family members! Sincerely, - The AMC Staff

07/31/2006

THEY HAVE A VET ON STAFF IF THE DOG HAS ANY PROBLEMS. THEY MAKE SURE TO GIVE MY ANIMAL THE BEST CARE THAT THEY CAN. I ALSO THOUGHT THEIR PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY BOARDED MY SMALL DOG FOR FIVE NIGHTS.

CATEGORY kennels

Veterinarians – Physical Exams, Medical & Wellness Care, Surgery, Radiology, Dental Care, Diagnostic Laboratory, Pharmacy, Boarding, Behavior Services, Puppy Pre-School, & Referrals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available