Ross Appliance Service

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2009

Ross Services is celebrating 30 years of service; family owned and operated since 1984. We do not sell parts, but we will gladly fix your appliance at a reasonable cost with a guarantee of our work. We carry a large variety of maintenance parts on our vans, and in most cases we can fix your appliance same day. In the case that we would need to order your part we will not charge another trip charge, it will be labor and the cost of the part on return. Our parts companies are close and most parts arrive in 1-2 days. Call today to make an appointment, with most calls scheduled same day, we also offer 24hr emergency service. Now accepting all major credit cards, checks, and of course cash!...

GLOBAL HEATING & COOLING

Full service heating,cooling, and remodeling company, including installation of both residential and commercial properties. We are fully bonded, licensed, and insured, technicians are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.

Award 2019

10/25/2017

Jim showed up on time, was diligent, and was able to fix my problem for a minimal cost. He was outstanding, and I will be calling him back in the future whenever I have a problem with an appliance or my HVAC system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 1949 Frigidaire refrigerator that was no longer working

09/14/2017

They quickly figured out the issue and resolved it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my gas stove.

09/11/2017

They did a good job. They must have like an answering service and then they only have one girl in the office so it was a little bit of a struggle. They couldn't schedule me for a week and it just happened to be convenient cause I was going on vacation so it worked out that they came out the day I got back from vacation. I wouldn't have used them if it was going to be a week if I hadn't been going ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and fixed my dryer. It was just a broken belt.

08/14/2017

The price was so reasonable. I have had them for six different and an "A" every time. I called them expected they would need to replace the entire ice maker. They came and diagnosed the problem, identified the part, ordered the part and had it within a week with a perfectly functioning ice maker. It took about an half an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my ice maker my refrigerator.

07/10/2017

$75.00 to exam and advise must replace

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix refrigerater

CATEGORY appliance repair

Install & Repair Appliance, Repair Heating, Repair Air Conditioning, Install and repair Hot Water Tanks, Commercial & Residential

Sell Parts, Sell Appliances, Work on Samsung, TVs, small appliances, Boiler systems, install Heating & AC systems, Geothermal

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover