CG Electric LLC

Solon, OH 44139

Basement remodel

Basement remodel

lighting202044139
Installed new recess lighting & all new outlets in this unfinished basement.

If you're looking for a local and reliable electrician look no further! I am a licensed electrician with 20+ years of residential & commercial experience. I can perform a wide array of electrical services, from panel installations to simple electrical repairs. Contact us today!...

electrical (49)ceiling fan installation (12)home remodeling (6)lighting (1)generator repair (1)

12/21/2020

Everything went well, came out for an estimate very quick and was able to get an install with in a week for the work that needed to be done! Great job and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/12/2020

Chris was responsive, timely, professional and reasonably priced. We had an outlet installed in the garage, he arrived on time, early, actually (even better!) and was done in less than 40 minutes. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

12/08/2020

Great Company, on time each day, did good work and even worked with me when I changed things. He also made several suggestions which were better for me and my house. Very reasonable and I will hire again and recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new electrical installation, outdoor lighting, outlets and switches

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/04/2020

Very good. Chris was on time, always returned my calls and completed the work on time. He did excellent work and completed everything we had discussed. I recommend CG Electric and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Electrical panel, old outlets rewired and new outlets added

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

11/13/2020

It went very well. Extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker boxes replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

11/10/2020

CG Electric did excellent job instolling electrical penal and installed 3 electrical outlets. Very pleased with their work. Good people to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel change

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

10/29/2020

Owner of the company CG Electric LLC is rude, and absolutely not professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am very saddened to see that you are posting this F rating ,in retaliation. We completed a project and you were more than satisfied with our work. However, after 6-8 text messages daily from you for over a week, wanting additional services from us. We declined. You then threatened to post poor reviews. I stand behind my company & our great service. I wish you luck...

10/17/2020

Chris and James did excellent work. We have a very old house with knob and tube electrical, so they naturally encountered some unexpected problems once they got into the job, and it was a fairly major job. They handled the unexpected well and gave us everything promised in the original bid, and a bit more. We will be calling them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/09/2020

I recently hired C G Electric Company to assess my outdated electrical issues. Chris and James showed up promptly on September 3rd and both were professional and knowledgeable as they updated my entire electrical panel and outside components to meet code. They provided continuous communication throughout the entire project which helped ease my mind and did an amazing job. A nice bonus was when the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Panel Swap and upgrade outside components.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

09/22/2020

Great experience. They took the time to understand our requests and to make sure everything was done as desired. Will definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Panel upgrades & repairs, lighting installation & repair, wiring install & repair, smoke detector installation, outlet & fan installations.

During the COVID-19 crisis we are unable to provide any type of service work or installation for generators.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check