ANGELOTTA LANDSCAPING, INC

B Rated | 3 Reviews

HEMLOCK LANDSCAPES

163  REVIEWS
HEMLOCK LANDSCAPES

For over 35 years Hemlock Landscapes has been providing complete care for its customers throughout Northeast Ohio. With an integrated mix of services, we are able to provide complete care of your landscape. Our staff works year round to provide you with the highest level of service to maximize your value. Continual improvement in our systems and a commitment to developing our team gives us a sustainable competitive advantage when it comes to caring for our customers and their landscapes.

09/18/2019

I called them three times. The first time, I got their landscaper on his mobile phone and he asked me to call back and leave a message with my name and number. I did. He never called me back. I called twice more, about once a week. No reply. They are not worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor landscaping work

CATEGORY landscaping

08/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would highly recommend Angelotta Landscaping! The team did a wonderful job on our yard and were very professional. The owner even stopped by to introduce himself and check out the work!! We will definitely be using this company in the near future.

CATEGORY landscaping

01/12/2012

They are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the yard got rid of all of the leaves.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service