Hallmark Home Solutions Ltd

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2012

Hallmark is proud to be an Energy Star Partner and offer the highest performing products that meet the standards for Energy Star. At Hallmark our mission is to provide you and your family with the highest quality and highest performing products for the lowest prices possible. Cost is determined by the job....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Akron/Canton

Through 60 years, Champion uniquely provides trusted “Single Source” responsibility (typically including a lifetime warranty) Champion helps you design your project, build it, install it, and comprehensively guarantee it. Customers have shared following installation of their Champion product investment they have dropped their energy bills, increased their homes comfort, enhanced their re-sale value, protected their family's health - and experienced their best home project - ever! As a result of this unique capability, Champion has grown to become the most trusted home improvement company in the USA, with over 70 locations nationally including a showroom and professional service right here in the local Northeast Ohio area! Check out Champion’s reputation at Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau – or just ask your neighbors! Want more information? Visit www.getchampion.com or call 330-678-2345.

12/29/2012

Overall Hallmark did an exceptional job and would recommend them to everyone that is looking for windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had went to the Stark County Fair and filled out info tickets for windows. We just bought a farm house that has 32 windows that needed replaced. Mark(from Hallmark) contacted use within a weeks time and sent up an apptionment to meet with him and go over some different window options. Mark was very though and explained everything we needed to now about the window. (A lot more then I ever new about windows) We have three other estiimates and Hallmark was the cheapest. Other one there very high pressure and wanted me to sign with them the day they were here. Mark left the info that i needed and he made us feel very comfortable about his company. The guys that came out to install the windows where exceptional!!!!!!! Very polite group of gentlemen and did not leave a anything behind. I would do nothing different!!! We went with the vista window that i would recommend to everyone.

CATEGORY replacement windows

07/19/2012

I am very satisfied with our service from Hallmark Windows. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Hallmark Windows replace 13 windows with grids and wrapped each of in house wrap. I really think that these new windows helped sell our house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Windows, doors, gutters, downspouts, kitchen, bath - design & remodeling.

New construction products.