Jordans Painting & Restoration

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

17 Monroe Ave

Shelby, OH 44875

Painting New builds Repaints Drywall Flooring Tile Hardwood refinishing Hardwood installation Deck staining Pressure washing Water damage Fire damage Smoke damage White wash Staining Barn painting Trim packages And more call for a complete line of services We also do commercial properties Big box Restaurants Hotels Hospitals Churches Clothing stores And more I have over 20 year's experience in the field I offer a wide variety of services and have cleaned more than 26,000,000 sq ft of concrete and ext surfaces. We also do wood deck cleaning and staining as well as any type of concrete -rock-slate or exterior tile water sealing. We also do painting int/ext roll or sprayed NEW CONSTRUCTION and any type of aluminum metal vinyl siding-gutters-brick and more. We also seal pool deck's and driveways if it can be cleaned we can clean it. If it can be painted we can paint it. We even offer a wide variety of restoration services such as drywall and repair-hardwood floor's and hardwood floor restoration laminate-tile and more thank you for youre time and consideration of our company References available upon request Our work comes with a guarantee of excellence and costumer satisfaction All employees are given pre employment screenings and background checks This is a drug free company Licensed and Insurance ...

interior painting (7)flooring (2)house painting (1)pressure washing (1)

01/06/2021

Travis and his team did a beautiful job!! He pays very close attention to detail, and is very knowledgeable about his work. I would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] much appreciated had a great time making your home beautiful you and your husband were great to work with enjoy your new home

12/29/2020

Work will br done in April.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of bedroom and kitchen

CATEGORY flooring,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

11/16/2020

They did a good job. They were prompt and they finished the work on time. I would recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you for the work it was a pleasure working for you

10/23/2020

I really liked his work. I gave him instructions, and he explained everything what he would do. He finished it for 5 days, and it was really great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He redid the floors, painting, and staircase. But prior to that, he also did a deck for me.

CATEGORY flooring,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

10/17/2020

Travis and his crew did an excellent job for us. They were friendly, cooperative and communicated very well. Turns out we also needed drywall repairs. Travis discovered the problems, explained them to us and then made the repairs without boosting his reasonable price. We added to the original project and they eagerly got it done. We are having them back next week for two more projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you what our company can do it was a pleasure working with the both of you and looking forward to coming back

10/12/2020

It went awesome the color that they choose is near to the color that I like and it make's my room really nice they did a great job. I gave my self time to look for a mistake but all the spaces and edges are good they really make the room really nice. It's a a great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck power washing and Interior painting.

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

10/07/2020

Travis did a great job on my living room. He helped me pick out the best color to show off my woodwork. His attention to detail was surprising.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, deck cleaning

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words it was my pleasure

Residential*New Construction*Gutters*Deck Cleaning and staining*Water Sealing*