ACTION GUTTERS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2005

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Gutters...

Infinity from Marvin Cleveland

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Cleveland on Angie's List

D

04/03/2016

We caught the roofers not ripping up all the old roofing material. We had to remind them that they were to inspect and replace the decking. Upon us saying something, they tore out some rotted area but I have no idea what was used to replace it. The area is just as soft and concerning as it was previously. The quality is poor. The replaced siding is a joke - corners are not even close to mitered. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider was to fix second story balcony. Quote included tear off of flat roofing, replacing rotted wood decking, lay down of new flashing with replacement of rotted wood siding afterward and New flat rolled roofing on the top layer.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

02/24/2014

They were on time, and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Action Gutters to do some gutter repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair

10/23/2012

With a phone call I let Dan Know what the issue is and he went to see what the situation is. Once there he phoned with an estimate and what needed to get done. I phoned yesterday and today the repair is complete. The lost shingles were replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan has worked for me on several occasions. He has done repairs on roofing and siding , also replacing gutters on rental properties and on my home, as well. He has always been prompt and reliable. His prices are competitive and I believe fair. He will always let ms know what needs to be done, giving me the choice as to how much I want to do. He gives me the facts, What should be done now and what can wait.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

10/18/2007

They came when they said they would. If he wasn't going to be there that day he called to let me know. A really nice and pleasant guy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters and downspouts with a hidden hanger screw system and leaf guards were installed around the entire house. New fascia boards were also installed.

CATEGORY gutter repair

SEAMLESS GUTTERS IN VARIOUS COLORS, FASCIA COVER AND FASCIA BOARD, REPAIRS AND GUTTER CLEANINGS, ROOF REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS, SIDING AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT.

NA