Independence Fence

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2007

09:00 - 13:00

618 Starlight Dr

Seven Hills, OH, 44131

CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME -- With over 25 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and quality to our clients. A family owned and operated business, you can rest assured that you'll be treated fairly and with the utmost respect from quote to completion of your project. The owner is personally involved in every single job we do. Please CALL to further discuss your fencing needs!...

Fencing (94)Fencing Driveway Gates (10)Animal Fencing (5)

01/27/2011

Estimate complete and on schedule, materials and workmanship impeccable, very nice company to deal with and their estimates came in 20% lower than three other companies. I recommend them very highly without reservation. Much better materials and work than Home Depot and Lowe's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced white privacy fence and gate - repaired chain link fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2011

12/08/2010

I had an amazing experience with Independence Fencing. They were prompt, in constant communication, professional and did on the job problem solving and finding a solution. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed fence to enclose back yard with goal of animal containment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2010

11/21/2010

I sought an estimate from another highly reviewed company on Angie's List. Then I called Independence Fence to see if they could beat the estimate. Steve was extremely professional on the phone and told me that he thinks he may be able to do it for less- he came out to see the fence on the same day that I called and was able to beat the estimate. In addition, he also, without me asking, offered to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken gate in my chain-link back-yard fence that needed to be replaced. The gate was replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2010

10/11/2010

We found Steve on Angie's list. He had good reports and because of his location we decided to give him a call. He came to our home and listened to what we needed done. He said the fence could be repaired. He never tried to talk us into anything other than the repair which we wanted. He completed the work on schedule and had the courtesy to call before he came. The fence looks good and should last ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve performed the work as stated when he gave us an estimate. We had a fence repaired at the entrance of our patio. He replaced posts and rebuild the area around the fence with concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2010

10/01/2010

Steve was professional and personable. Even though this was a small job, he came out to inspect the work and provide an estimate. I was originally going to have all 15 posts and footers pulled. While inspecting, Steve noted that seven of the footers were well below grade and suggested that they just be cut, saving me money. While doing the work, he also suggested filling the bottom of the holes wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and haul away 100 feet of 5-foot chain link fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2010

08/27/2010

Steve did a great job. His quote was reasonable and fair. He showed up and did the work sooner than expected. I am very pleased with the service I received and my new fence is beautiful. Would recommend him in a second.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a partial fence and two gates put in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2010

07/12/2010

I called and the owner Steve answered right away. I explained my fence issues to him and we scheduled a time and day for him and his crew to carry out the work that needed to be done to repair my fence. Steve and crew arrived on time, explained what they were coing to do to remedy the issues. They went to work, completed the tasks, and cleaned up after the job had been completed. All in all it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a fence that was installed by another fence company. The fence was installed next to a stone wall and over the years it had settled a bit. As a resilt, the boards on the fence were rubbing the ground and beginning to splinter. I also had a few hinges on a gate that were worn and needed replacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2010

06/23/2010

They were on the list and had good ratings. The estimate amount was $2950. He seemed to really want the job and is independent. He has 2 guys that do the work, but he is the one that comes out.   They installed the fence and did and excellant  job.  I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Independence Fence came out on Monday and gave us an estimate to install a fence and we finalized it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2010

12/10/2009

Steve and his crew arrived on time, worked efficiently, cleaned up after each day of work, and even checked back with me a few days later to make sure I was happy with the results! Overall a great job, I would use them again in the future for my fencing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve and his crew at Indepencence Fence tore out and replaced my old chainlink fence with a new privacy fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2009

03/03/2008

They also repaired some of the fence that was out of alignment without us asking. They are very professional and did an excellent job. I have used them twice now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a horse fence.