Independence Fence

A 95 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2007

618 Starlight Dr

Seven Hills, OH 44131

CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME -- With over 25 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and quality to our clients. A family owned and operated business, you can rest assured that you'll be treated fairly and with the utmost respect from quote to completion of your project. The owner is personally involved in every single job we do. Please CALL to further discuss your fencing needs!...

fence company (94)driveway gate installation (10)dog fencing (5)

05/18/2018

From the initial request for a quote through completed installation, Steve and his team were very professional & such a pleasure to do business with. My new fence looks great and now my dogs have a safe yard to play in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 6 foot fence in backyard

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

09/12/2017

I called twice and got the answering machine both times. I left a detailed message requesting an estimate to have a privacy fence installed at my residence. Normally I would not have even called a second time, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and called a second time. I did not receive a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate for a privacy fence to be installed at my residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

08/10/2017

I had to wait several weeks for the work to start due to them being booked up. Once they started the work went quickly, and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the front gate, added additional fencing to the backyard, removed old wooden fencing, and added posts to the side of the yard.

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

06/14/2017

We are extremely please with the finished look. We received three bids on this job. We chose Independence Fence for several reasons; They were competitively priced. They carried American made products. They are a small company where quality and workmanship truly matter. The owner, Steve, not only sold us the job, he was on site everyday helping with installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the backyard fenced with black aluminum ornamental fencing. The four gates are so well balanced that they gently swing shut on their own.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

04/05/2017

The job went great. We are very happy with the fence and the professionalism of Steve and his crew. Steve worked with us to plan the fence lay out which would please our new neighbors. When the job was done the yard was left spotless and our two dogs went out and started running around and playing right away. I highly recommend contacting Steve at Independence Fence if you are in need of fencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back yard fenced in with two gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

03/13/2017

It was fairly good. They did repair an issue I had with them, the way they initially did it. Well, the way it was initially installed, there was an issue. Because it was a wood fence that they installed and the way they went around a tree, initially, it didn't look like a very good job. But they did correct it and changed it to make me happy. It was just the initial installation wasn't exactly wha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fence for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

09/17/2016

Great. Steve did a wonderful job. He is very professional and knowledgeable . My husband and I are quite satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a fence.

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2016

08/25/2016

The install went very well for the fence. Steve, the owner and person who did the work worked quickly and really got the job done quickly. He told me it would be anywhere from 6-8 weeks before he could do the work, but ended up getting it done on the 5th week. The price was very solid. It was not the lowest price I found, but it was close and it was good quality work. The other positive was that I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain link fence install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

08/08/2016

Steve came out quickly to assess the job. Gave a complete estimate of the fence material to be used and style of fence. Although he told us we would have to wait a few weeks before the install, he came through earlier than expected. The team was punctual, worked hard, and we are very pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend Steve to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two backyard wooden privacy fences.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

04/13/2016

It was a very good experience. We had some weather challenges but Steve squeazed us into his schedule to get the installation done before a specified date of 4/23. He called me around 3:00 in the afternoon of 4/12 and let me know he was finished and I told him I will go by after work and inspect the work. (The project was at my daughters house). The fence looks great and the gate funtions perfectl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 60 foot section of chain link fence and a 9 foot wide driveway gate at my house and a gate at the neighbors house.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2016

Fencing Installation & Repair. PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME!

If you have questions about your fencing project and what we are able to do, please CALL!