Blank Slate Construction

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2012

C Rated | 9 Reviews

To ensure quality results, I work alone. I will only sub-contract when unavoidable. I provide free basic estimates. There is a $35 service fee for detailed estimates....

P.S. Hammonds Painting LLC

Please email only: pstuart37@yahoo.com - We service interior and exterior home owners and commercial clients. We are owner operated and do not subcontract the work to other vendors. Our painting company focuses on detail and cleanliness. We will provide estimates and information about painting upon request. Thank you for considering our painting company for your home or commercial needs.

07/03/2019

The skylight Luke installed has leaked many times. He repaired the roof around it once, but soon after it began leaking from a different place. We contacted him numerous times and he made a few appointments, but he only showed up once to put plastic over the skylight as a temporary measure. That was in November 2018 and it is still there today, 7/3/19. We spoke with him recently, he said he would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight Replacement

CATEGORY ceramic tile, skylights

04/10/2018

It was a great experience! Luke responded to my email very quickly, and performed the work within my short time frame. He did a great job at a great price! Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some stones that had come off our fireplace that needed to be reattached.

CATEGORY masonry

01/17/2018

Luke showed up when expected and completed the work expected on time. He is very knowledgeable about home repairs and maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, repairs, plumbing, deck maintenance, capentry, woodworking, electrical

CATEGORY ceramic tile

D

08/11/2017

We hired Luke because he said he was very meticulous and didn't need to use tape to do lines as he was a perfectionist. That should have been our first clue. He started out saying the right things and we bought into it. Things went downhill after we decided to change our color scheme after the first day he painted. From that point he wouldn't show up on time, if at all, and most times his hired he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting. Luke was hired to paint the family room, dining room, downstairs bedroom and upstairs hallway.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, interior painters

03/06/2017

It was an excellent job with good outcome. I was especially pleased that additional important issues requiring attention were identified as the project unfolded. The quality of the workmanship is outstanding. Good communication throughout the project with excellent follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodeling of basement including building shelves, floor tiling, tearing down dilapidated walls and repainting walls and floor, replastering ceiling, upgrading plumbing in bathroom, building workbench, wrapping old insulation and pipes, installing electrical outlets. Work was also done on the exterior of the house including new rain gutters, patching roof, insulating roof to prevent ice build-up, repair of brickwork

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, gutter repair, handyman service, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

I offer general contracting for residential & light commercial work. I specialize in Remodeling, Repairs, Updating, New Construction as well as Window and Door Replacements. I work closely with a cabinet distributor as well as a countertop distributor to offer complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling solutions.

I do not install carpet or vinyl flooring. I do not offer roofing services such as shingle installation or replacement.