Northcoast Painting And Pressure Washing

A83 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2008

Services Multiple Locations, OH 44718

Established in 2000 & a 6x Super Service Award winner, we specialize in residential & commercial interior/exterior painting & pressure washing, but also do many other home services. We are fully insured, carry workmans compensation coverage, and only hire professional painters that have at least 10 years of experience. Our quality, experience, and affordability is what sets our company apart from the competition. Not only can we provide painting and pressure washing services, we also can provide staining, faux finishes, drywall repair, wall paper removal, radiant barrier coatings, and much more! Check out our 'services offered' section below for a full list of services. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and the customer service we provide. We have won the Super Service award in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, with no plans of stopping in the future. Give us a call for all our home project needs today!...

Exterior Painting (56)Pressure Washing (33)Interior Painting (23)Deck Maintenance (11)Wallpaper Removal (5)Siding (3)Drywall (1)

01/08/2020

My husband spoke with the owner who set up a day to come out to do the work and on the set day he called to say it was too cold and he rescheduled. When that day arrived he called to tell my husband he had another job he needed to finish and set up another day. Long story short - he never showed up and would not answer my husbands calls! Can't vouch for his work because he just didn't show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The interior of a warehouse power washed

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

07/12/2019

Completed in the estimated time Very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing driveway and patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

04/29/2019

Great job. Super quick...only took a few days and the crew cleaned up every night and left my house the way they found it. Would recommend and definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

04/09/2019

David did a wonderful job! House is sparkling clean- winter grime and stains gone- and sidewalks and driveway so much brighter. Very very happy with his work. Will definitely be scheduling his service every year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house, garage, sidewalks and driveway.

CATEGORY siding, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

01/27/2019

I called Dave from Northcoast last fall to confirm that after receiving a verbal estimate from Northcoast and a written estimate from another contractor, I had chosen Northcoast for my exterior painting job. Dave promised to drop off a written copy of the estimate within a couple of days, and agreed to do the work. After that phone call, I never received a reply to any of my numerous calls and ema...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

I am sorry that you didn't receive our estimate, It was left in the mailbox. I told the home owner I wasn't sure if we could paint his home before winter because of the weather since it was late fall and if we couldn't get to it we would do it first thing in the spring. I assumed the home owner received the quote since he had called and said to go ahead and do the work when we could. This was just...

11/27/2018

Their attention to detail was very good. After removing the wallpaper they did a great job patching the wall. The walls are flawless and the paint job is spectacular. I am very happy with the results. The work was done quickly and looks great. I definitely would hire them again for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining room - wall paper stripped and walls painted.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

07/19/2018

Everything went well. They even suggested a color change to our front porch and that enhanced the look of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the exterior of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

07/11/2018

Northcoast Painting was very quick to respond and quote. We had a very large deck and work was completed within 2 weeks from time of quote. They went over and beyond expectations by also giving the block band around the house an coast of paint since it was old and did not look good with new deck. There was no extra charge for their service. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck washing and staining.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

06/04/2018

We were given a good explanation of what was going to happen so there were no questions once they started. the price of this service was wrapped with our house painting so no money was exchanged with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed our house

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

03/19/2018

This is the second time that I had work done by this company. The first time was last Spring. They painted my 2 story entrance and trim, 2 bedrooms, office and sitting room. I had estimates from 3 companies and theirs was the best. This year I needed them to paint my living room, kitchen, basement, 2 bathrooms and trim. They did an excellent job. The team members on both occasions were on time, ni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting in many areas of my home

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

Thank you for the nice review! Good luck on selling your house!

residential & commercial. interior/exterior painting & staining. Faux finishes, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, power washing, basement waterproofing, deck refinishing, & radiant barrier coatings. Paint/pressure wash of decks, fences, barns, floors, concrete, swimming pools, awnings, shutters, driveways, sidewalks, homes made w/ aluminium siding, vinyl, stucco, wood, tudor/cedar/historical homes, & log cabins. Seal/paint rubber & metal roofs -- aluminum & reflective coating

Give us a call to discuss your projects today!

Not Applicable