A Man and His Brush

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2013

I am the sole owner and employee of a Man and His Brush I charge 20.00 and hour for my services. I accept cash only at the end of each week of service....

Linkey's Handymen & Home Improvement

Handymen Services, Childproofing, Gas Grill Repair, Mailbox Repair, Screen Repair

05/08/2018

I would absolutely recommend A Man And His Brush. Not only were they flexible, I didn't get taken advantage of with being charged $30-$40 an hour, which MacIntyre was going to charge for him and his partner. I was told that same morning that he wouldn't be able to come because his partner bailed out. I didn't get a text till an hour past the time he was suppose to be on site and that is because I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A swingset

09/19/2016

He arrived when he said and was efficient. He showed me each phase of what he had to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and paint a ledge the paint kept coming off of.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

09/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some painting, he worked on our fence, put a whole new set of steps. He's been every little odd job around here. It's been fantastic. Shows up on time and I'm very happy with his work.

06/29/2016

He did a really great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
super great work

11/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 6 rooms of condo--did a great job- very professional and quality was great.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

Indoor outdoor painting, Sand and varnish wood floors, install tile and linoleum floors, some plumbing, electrical & carpentry.

Ask for details.