A2A Construction

Rushville, OH 43150

Pole barn interior

Pole barn interior

drywall202044818
30 ft x 40 ft x14ft barn with a 10x10 office a 10x15 office and a 10x5 bathroom with 8 ft ceilings. A 6 ft loft above offices and bathroom. Owner provided all materials. We hung finished and sanded 60 sheets of drywall in offices bathroom loft and 3 14 ft walls of the garage area. The built a small 3ftx 10ft platform and stairs up to the loft with railing and added railing to the rest of the loft. Also added a door way and installed door frame and plywood into the office under the platform.

My name is Dakota I have been working residential and commercial construction for 6 years. My partner and I can do a range of different trades. Siding, decks, framing and drywall to trim and paint as well as roofing. We can do light plumbing and electrical as well. We are insured....

home remodeling (1)drywall (1)

01/21/2021

They did a great job. They showed up on time. They did it as fast as they can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did drywall for me.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

01/21/2021

Great love my bew kitchen and the guys were great and patient with me and help me get my kitchen together at a great price .love that tgey r family oriented as well i have cpl more prjects to do around the house and A2A construction will b the ones im hiring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

New construction, remodeling, metal framing, wood framing, drywall hanging and finishing, paint, trim, door and window installation, decks, siding, we can do other small odd jobs like fix small plumbing issue run wire or new electrical boxes. Or even get bricks and build a fire pit, wall for a garden area just about anything u need.