A GALLERY WEST

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since March 2007

Family own and operated for over 28 years....

09/23/2016

It went great. It looked amazing. I loved the way the background matting accentuated the colors in the cross stitch. My mom was giving the cross stitch to my niece as a wedding present and Kate wrapped it up for us in wedding paper and packed it for shipping. Very pleased. We have used Kate many times and she always does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing a cross stitch for my nieces wedding

07/08/2014

We were very happy with Kate's help and the end result. beautiful frame. We never felt pressured to spend too much money. very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kate helped us choose an attractive frame to go with a sentimental family picture.

04/25/2014

They did a good job. Everything turned out really well. They were thorough and on time with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They framed a picture. The frame is wood with decoration around it.

12/05/2013

Kate was very helpful in the process. I have no real sense of colors and how they go together. She guided me along with various sugestions on the frame and matting. I was very happy with the result. I have 3 more items I will be taking in soon. I did have a problem in the begining when I was looking for Picture Framing. When I clicked on Picture Framing (Framing) it took me to Framing (contractors...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took a print and matted it and framed it.

04/04/2011

The owner is a real artist of framing - she takes her craft very seriously, and loves a challenge. In our case, she asked where it would be hanging and suggested a different frame to deal with moisture, then suggested a couple of low-cost fixes that made the art really pop. The frame itself is gorgeous, and we've already got another print we're bringing back to her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two sets of pictures - an original, and the page the art was printed on - placed side-by-side in black frame meant for bathroom hanging.

PICTURE FRAMING.