A&W Home Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

494 Karl Dr

Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Offering full service handyman service. Please ask me for our special prices for many installations like toilets. faucets. disposals, shower diverter valves, dish washers, water heaters....

handyman (84)plumbing (54)electrical (16)drywall repair (9)general contracting (9)lighting (7)drain cleaning (6)interior painting (5)woodworking (3)roofing (3)house painting (2)insulation (2)

09/24/2020

Excellent work. Highly recommend. Very reasonable on rates. On time. Identified additional problems while on site and fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in bathroom needed fixing. In addition, identified kitchen sink faucet dripping and slow leakage in toilet.

CATEGORY contractors,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/17/2020

Hes honest hes good, nice, prompt. We have had him put in a bathroom sink, fixed an outside faucet that was leaking, and he has also unclogged a drain. He is reliable. And an overall nice person to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a garbage disposal

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

09/04/2020

I, once again, highly recommend A&W Home Repair to address your home repair needs. As an out of state landlord, I've called upon Mr. Winninger on several occasions to address home repairs at one of my rental properties in the greater Cleveland area. In this particular case, he proved himself to be capable, reliable, and respectful in completing the repair request asked of him in a timely fashion. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new water heater

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

07/27/2020

Abe was punctual, very responsive, and his work was first rate. Very attentive to detail. Would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General work getting house ready to sell. Drywall, paint, window glazing, gutter work, sidewalk repair.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,handyman service,house painters,interior painters,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

06/12/2020

I hired this company to redo horrible work from a previous contractor . Abe was very punctual and had great customer service . He measured multiple times before he drilled any holes into my walls . He is very detailed and is passionate about the work he performs . He filled in holes left by the previous contractor and installed mounted my tv and fire place the correct way . Good work isn’t cheap a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall mounting and wall repair

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

02/13/2020

excellent. Abe was very prompt and explained what happened to my sink and faucet.He also took the time to explain the different methods for repairing my sink. the work was excellent and he even clean up his work area!! I will always use his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed clogged kitchen sink and leaking faucet

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

01/28/2020

It went very well, and he was on time. I found Mr. Winninger to be multi-skilled, a remarkable problem solver, and easy to work with. I am having him back to complete other projects as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A laundry sink unclogged and various electrical issues.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

01/27/2020

Abe is friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. He answered all my questions and helped me think through some plumbing issues that had puzzled me (and other plumbers) for years. Most importantly, he did excellent work. He worked quickly and his final invoice was very reasonable. We'll definitely be calling Abe for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new kitchen sink and faucet, replacing a bathroom sink pop-up, a few other small plumbing diagnostics and repairs

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

01/25/2020

Abe was easy to work with from the minute I called to request an appointment. He was so friendly and helpful. He provided suggestions regarding the appropriate size/power replacement I should buy for my household and what would be the best fit for my budget. At no point did he try to up sell me products or services that weren't necessary and asked me if I had any additional questions I wanted to a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garbage disposal quit working as well as the electric outlet that it was plugged in to. I needed the garbage disposal replaced and the outlet fixed.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/13/2020

Abe was punctual and very courteous and professional. The work he performed was of excellent quality and his prices were very fair. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed dishwasher, fixed plumbing to allow for more water pressure in bathroom faucet, fixed doorbell, replaced electrical switch and light fixtures, installed ice maker including plumbing and fix closet door hinges.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

plumbing, water heaters, water leaks, disposals,drain cleaning,Interior painting, new bathrooms, electrical, carpentry.

Appliances & heating.