Are you looking for a reputable driver's education school? Here are a few tips from instructors on how to find the best ones and what to avoid.
Find Top-Rated Reynoldsburg Drivers Ed Classes
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drivers Ed Classes to Avoid
Top Rated Drivers Ed Classes
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 66 reviews for
Reynoldsburg Drivers Ed Classes from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Drivers Ed Classes and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Reynoldsburg
Highly rated driving instructors spend hours on the road teaching teenagers and some adults how to drive. Learn the biggest pet peeves of driving instructors.
There’s nothing like the freedom you feel when you get your first driver’s license. In studying for your driver’s test, find a course that is in sync with your state laws and is challenging and thorough.
Driver's education teachers recommend getting kids enrolled as soon as they're legally able to get behind the wheel. In many states, that age is 15 but it varies.
Drivers Ed reviews in Reynoldsburg
My daughter took the classroom portion of the program a year ago. The classroom instruction was good except that a retired state police officer did a scared straight thing that included his railing against anyone who disagrees with his political or religious views. I want my kids to hear all kinds of opinions and to understand all kinds of beliefs but the driving class is not the place for that.
The day after she got her learner's permit my daughter started attempting to sign up for road lessons using their antiquated online booking system. It wouldn't let her book lessons any sooner than three months out and she could only book three lessons at a time.
She became age eligible for her license in April and started calling the office to attempt to secure lessons shortly before that time. She calls every week and is told to call back every time she calls. They lecture her about how long she has been in their system despite the fact that she has been actively trying to sign up for lessons. They suggest that she sign up for text alerts for lessons. She has signed up for text alerts three times and only gets the alerts after I e-mail them to complain. By the way, they do not respond to parent e-mails either. Not a word. You just will suddenly get a couple of text alerts.
I have also called the office. And they tell me to call back too.
I am really disappointed in this company. My experience with them does not support their reputation. If they are the best driving school I don't want to know what the worst one is like.
I really would like to provide a review on your program. I'm not on social media so please post the following review for me or explain to my daughter,
1. The use of simulator is an awesome technique to help drivers recognize and prepare for dangerous road conditions/circumstances.
2. Instructors for simulators are very nice.
3. They are able to quickly obtain payment.
1. Scheduling is awful! A lady had us on the phone so long that it just became a extremely funny to my daughter and I that she couldn't get things right. @30 minutes to schedule @5 sessions.
2. They don't really tailor to your child's needs. You are expected to work with a different instructor each time. I explained my daughter's situation to 3 different people in person not including people I spoke to on the phone. They had minimum information on my child each time and program was not tailored to her needs. For instance, my daughter is 17.5 about to leave for college next month on a basketball scholarship. I explained she has been driving for two years. She took classes at Stop n Go and the one ran by law enforcement officers prior to me letting her have her H3 to drive. She had a fender bender the first month of her license. In May of this year she totaled her Hummer. Thus, I sought out additional education and this place was recommended. I explained my concerns with ADD traits, distracted driving ie texting, school anxiety, radio tuning, etc., ability to know where she's at..describing location on the road, driving the speed limit etc
Her individual needs were addressed only by one instructor after half way through the stimulator session he asked if I had any specific concerns. Yes! Info had been provided twice in person and twice on phone at that point but I provided above info yet again.
3. The driving instructor:.I explained my concerns and inquired of her background experience. She said she had been at driving school for two years and was previously an English teacher. I didn't have same confidence as instructor
4. Scheduling nightmare continues...After the orientation, the drive and 2 simulators I'm told they need to change her final simulator from 3pm to 1pm. I reluctantly agree saying I would just let my daughter drive. She gasps and says well does your daughter have a license!! Wow
5. Her first simulator instructor spent an extra 35 minutes with
If there was a money back guarantee, I would want my money back. In 43 years I've never had to make such a complaint of defective services. Attorney of 20 years.
For all of us, her driving lessons with
I highly recommend him as a driving instructor.
Drivers Ed Classes in Reynoldsburg, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Reynoldsburg.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center