Bozman Plumbing

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since October 1997

8 employees. Use subs for some remodeling. License # 18640. Additional contact name - Jason Johnson. Award winning....

Ohio Basement Authority

What we do is simple...we repair basement problems. We protect your greatest asset, your home. Exceeding your expectations is our foundation. Our experience has taught us what really works and what are the right solutions for your basement.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angie's List

05/05/2020

Jim replaced our water hearer and did a really nice job for us. He had a great price that beat any other estimate we got. I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/20/2020

I had use them for many and always been please with them..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair leak in kitchen faucet

11/25/2019

I requested a quote for plumbing repair work on 9/23/19, I was told it would cost about $100 to get a quote. I agreed and scheduled an appointment for the next day. The guy arrived on 9/23/19 and looked over the repairs that would be required. He wrote a receipt describing what needed to be done and also showing that I paid $101.00 in cash, he then told me that I would get an cost estimate for the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a quote for plumbing repair work.

07/16/2019

They did a fantastic job. They were honest and straightforward ahead of time. He said I was better off being charged for time and material. It ended up being cheaper that way and things went very well. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely re-plumbed an upstairs bathroom built in 1923.

08/08/2018

He couldn't come that same day so he sent CSR to do the job. He sent them on the very same day, which was great since it was my kitchen sink and I need to use it on a daily basis. It was done the right way, they unclogged the line all the way to the street to be sure it was unclogged all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged my kitchen sink.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Gas Leaks, Drains, Plumbing. Remodeling, Tile, Marble, Vinyl Flooring & Counter Tops.

Boilers.