Adena Paint and Caulk

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2013

As a small locally owned, family operated business, your health, safety and satisfaction is top priority to us. We know that as a homeowner, making the decision on who to choose for your painting needs is a difficult decision to make. You want to make sure to go with someone who is reliable, trustworthy and professional. At Adena Paint and Caulk we use only the top quality, environmentally friendly products. We proudly use PPG Pittsburgh Paints® . PPG has quality products, industry-leading tools, and support for every project, backed by service only available from independent, locally-owned retailers. We never use sub-contractors and all of our employees are experienced, reliable and professional. You can rest assured that we take pride job that we do and treat each customer like they are family. As a father, I want my daughter to see the pride that we have for all of the work that we do at Adena Paint and Caulk, whether it is painting your living room or painting the exterior of your home. From the very start we are working for your and your needs....

PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/24/2016

They were great! Punctual, friendly, thorough, great attention to detail, cleaned up each day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Touched up our wood trim throughout the entire house with paint, doing repairs as needed before painting. Did the whole length of each piece of trim so didn't look choppy. Also fixed some holes in walls from where pictures were hung, and repainted the walls.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/24/2016

Great! Did thorough, very neat job. Fixed our leak and our shower looked so much cleaner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recaulked master shower that was leaking through ceiling.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/24/2016

They were very professional and courteous. Did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2 ceiling fans, and switched out some light fixtures

CATEGORY handyman service

07/19/2016

Wonderful. Very happy with the quality of work and fairness of price. Workers were very professional and helpful. I will be hiring them again when we need work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting. Light fixture replacements.

CATEGORY lighting,house painters,interior painters

05/27/2016

I believe John worked us in as quickly as he could, although I told him it was not an emergency.  The crew arrived this morning, were very pleasant, and after confirming that I did not have to be there, I left to run errands.  I came home as they were finishing up; and you could NOT tell that the replacement shutter I bought earlier was close ... but not exactly ... like the rest of them.  The cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A month ago a strong storm came through and ripped a vinyl shutter off an upstairs window.  I bought a pair of new shutters that most closely matched those on the house, but obviously years of sun had faded all the rest of the shutters.  Because of this, and the fact that I don't own a ladder tall enough to get up there (and am not fond of heights either) I hired out.  So the job was install the new shutter and paint all the rest on the front of the house

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & exterior painting, caulking, epoxy flooring, decks, porches, wallpapering & wallpaper removal.

N/A