Lewis Center-Powell Heating & Air

Founded 2001 •

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Lewis Center Powell Heating and Air is a full service HVAC contractor serving the greater Columbus area. Our technicians are licensed and trained to take on any repair or replacement imaginable. Call today for a free estimate and check out our reviews and Deals on Angie's List!...

Aire Serv of Franklin County

Specializing in all of your heating, cooling, and plumbing services and/or repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/09/2019

This company was prompt, and professional. I am a newer first time homeowner and I found myself needing a new outdoor unit. I called around to several companies and got the typical "upsale" pitches from a few companies. Lewis Center-Powell heating and cooling- presented me clear facts and very fair pricing. They were able to accommodate my work schedule to get my replacement as soon as possible.My...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner Replacement

12/16/2018

I have certain qualities I look for in a company and they met them without any issues. They were professional, quick to respond to my needs, the price was outstanding. My expectations were exceeded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of whole-house humidifier.

10/17/2018

I called to schedule. They had someone come out within about 2 hours of my call. Did the checkout, got the furnace tuned up and ready for winter. Got rid of the musty smell coming out of the vents! Chris was very friendly and courteous, explained what he did in detail, and even wore those little protective booties. Very happy to work with these guys, highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune up

09/05/2018

Company is very responsive. AC went out on Monday morning, called them and had appt for Monday afternoon. $39 diagnostic service call + affordable fix. Very impressed with their technician Matt. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning fix

08/21/2018

Lewis Center-Powell Heating & Air is a Great Company Great Customer Service.The Tech that came to my home was very Professional & Friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune-Up/Check out

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC services including but not limited to: furnace and A/C installs, repair work on all major brands, 12-month service plans, diagnostics, heat pumps, geothermal, and more

Water heaters, oil systems