ANCIENT ART GLASS/SHOWER DOORS OF OHIO

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2005

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Active Glass & Mirror, Inc.

Active Glass & Mirror, Inc. has been Family Owned and operated for over 25 years! We take great pride in excellent customer service and quality workmanship. Customer Satisfaction is our number 1 goal! Our team will work with you to choose the right glass and mirror products for your specific needs. Our staff is trained to be knowledgeable of all Federal and State glass & mirror regulations. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1995 and have an Excellent A+ Rating. We are also a proud member of the National Glass Association (NGA) and the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB). There are always new and exciting products coming to the glass and mirror industry and Active Glass & Mirror, Inc. is ready to educate you about them. We offer a wide line of flat glass & mirror products. Delivery and Installation services are offered in Columbus, Ohio and all surrounding suburbs.

06/26/2009

I brought a photo of the window and measurements. Went to their store and talked with Joyce and Jim and looked at examples and types of glass. Came back at a later time with a sketch of what I thought I might like and Jim and Joyce gave me their imput which was great. Jim came out the next week to do the measurements. They called me to come and looked at what the final sketch would look and I pick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to add a decorative transom window for above the front door to our house.

10/21/2008

They were fabulous and it was a tremendous experience. It is a husband and wife team and they were both really excellent in explaining our choices. Jim, the owner, is a real artist in terms of how he did the installation. It was really beautifully done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my home and installed shower doors and a mirror.

08/30/2006

The installers were on time, professional, polite, and willing to answer my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Special order shower door was installed.

CATEGORY doors

05/25/2006

This company is a pleasure to work with. Very prompt response to our call for an estimate, fair price, and beautiful work. The shower door is fabulous, and when it came in, they installed it in exactly the time frame they promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom shower door and side glass panel for remodeled master bath.

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

12/10/2005

THEY HAD EXCELLENT SERVICE AND WERE EASY TO WORK WITH. THEY DID GOOD QUALITY WORK. THEY CAME OUT TO THE HOUSE AND SHOWED SAMPLES, AND MADE THE EXPERIENCE GO VERY WELL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new shower door in my home.

SHOWER DOORS.