Atlas Roof & Exteriors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160630

7725 Harriott Rd

Plain City, OH 43064

Atlas Roof and Exteriors is a fully certified and experienced contractor for roofing, siding, gutters and windows. Atlas has just been awarded the Consumer's Choice Award! Atlas is home to the Atlas Roofing System. The Atlas Roofing system is the most advanced roofing system in its class featuring the longest warranty on product and workmanship. Also the highest wind warranty in its class. Atlas uses its own employees to install its products. All employees are screened for security. Atlas is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Atlas offers free quotes....

roofing (108)gutter installation (18)siding (12)house painting (4)gutter cleaning (3)window replacement (3)chimney repair (3)deck building (1)door installation (1)garage building (1)

11/26/2019

We were very impressed with the professionalism we witnessed from the estimate process through the completion of the roof. The pricing was competitive and all work tasks and prices were clearly defined in the estimate. The work crew was timely, friendly, polite and took great care to avoid making any mess in the yard and landscape around our home. They didn't leave a trace of their presence other ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace entire shingle roof on a large log home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

05/13/2019

Called numerous times. Finally got a commitment to come look at the work and then never heard from him again. It has been a week today from the promise to come out. Have had two other inspections and quotations and have gone to another source. All ratings the result of unprofessional behavior in following up on my conversation directly with him. He has no one to blame but humself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a number of roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry we did not get out to look at your project. The original scheduled time was rained out. We have had so much rain we have had a difficult time getting back there. Sorry to disappoint but we try to get to everybody we can.

04/08/2019

Job completed in a timely manner - good responsiveness when contacted. Great finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

02/15/2019

I didn't actually use this company through no fault of their own. I got a prompt response and a thank you for my notifying them that I didn't need them. They did not try to pressure me to work with thm after I indicated that other plans had been made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace downspout

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/30/2019

Clancey explained the different options we had for siding. He was extremely easy to work with and maintained great communication throughout the project. His team was prompt and efficient. They did an amazing job. I couldn't be more satisfied. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

11/07/2018

The work was done on time and exactly when it was promised. Clancy stopped by immediately following the completion of the job to ensure it was done correctly and that I was satisfied. The entire process was completed in less than a day and the workers were very polite and professional. My neighbor had the same work done by another roofing company and paid double the money for a smaller roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you working with us! Let us know if there is anything else you need. Have a great Holiday Season! Clancy

10/10/2018

Could not have asked for more! Estimate visit was completed by Clancy within a few days of initial request and a detailed estimate was provided the next day. He informed us that we could take advantage of a special deal/discount for Angie's members. He was very willing to make minor modifications that we wanted (like a long drip edge). The work was completed in a single day and was done sooner tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for your review. I want you to know it was really great to work with you. You and your wife were so gracious and so hospitable to our crew. We don't take those things for granted. All the best!! Clancy

09/28/2018

Called the company to set up an appointment and they said they would get back to me for an estimate. 10 days later and no call back. On to the next contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters,Fascia/shutters and window trim

CATEGORY gutter repair, replacement windows, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry we did not get back to you. I think there was some confusion about who was going to respond to your request. We average about 750 calls per month and occasionally we miss calling someone back. This is not on purpose. Thank you,
C

09/21/2018

My first negative review. Read previous reviews about owner having issues with answering service. I called two days in a row around 8:30am. Left all my info and it was read back to me by the service to ensure accuracy. I also noted that the owner had commented on previous negative reviews here in Angies list about issues with the service and he had left his cell phone number. I also texting that n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No return phone call - called twice and texted to cell number owner left on previous review

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

08/15/2018

Clancy was great. Locate Atlas through Angie's list. Did local research and it match reviews. He was very responsive and quality work performed. I have recommended to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018