FAIRFIELD CHIROPRACTIC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2009

We are convienently located in the Pickerington Run (Marcus Theaters) Plaza just off I-70. We are easy to get to from Canal Winchester, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Baltimore and Caroll....

06/10/2014

Both doctors are very caring and kind. They take their time with patients and share lots of information about their diagnosis, the course of treatment they recommend, and possible outcomes. They also are knowledgeable about Ohio's worker's compensation system--something that was important for us, as we have only recently moved to the state. Treatments my wife has received include acupuncture (Dr. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife injured her back at work. She was experiencing severe pain in several areas and numbness in her left hand and arm. Drs. Drake and Richards (a husband-wife team) took her the same day her injury occurred and have been treating her since.

09/17/2013

They absolutely care about my care and what is best for me. They are so accommodating. They are really good people. It is a husband and wife team. I've seen them for 15 years. They put the patient and their needs first. They are really client centered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Fairfield Chiropractic & Acupuncture for chiropractic care. I see them monthly. My daughter has seen them for acupuncture.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture

11/17/2011

They are very good. I had a motorcycle accident about five years ago. I have been to a few different places to try to get things straightened out. These people were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Fairfield Chiropractic about a month ago.

11/16/2011

I have been using his services for about three years. I am very particular and he has worked out wonderful. He started me with some small physical training. His first goal was to get me off of using Tylenol for everyday pain and he did. I like them because they don't pressure you into doing anything and they understand if you don't want to put your body through too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go here for chiropractic work.

C

03/28/2009

The services provided were very good and helped me. I reminded them every week that I could not pay for anything billed over the amount allowed by my insurance company. My husband and I are both unemployed. The billing and refund were never resolved. I never heard from anyone regarding the billing problem, even after several phone calls and requests in person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I told the doctors that I only wanted services covered by my insurance. I reminded them every week. I paid a $25.00 co-pay per visit and I was later billed for nearly $400.00 by their billing service. There was no response from the doctors. Also, they made orthotics for me that did not work for me. I paid for them personally. They cost over $300.00. They agreed to a refund; however, they just deducted that amount from the bill.

CATEGORY alternative medicine

We offer safe, gentle and effective forms of Chiropractic therapys, rehabilitation and Acupuncture to get our patients feeling better and staying that way.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available