Cross Creeks Animal Hospital

Angie's List since July 2000

Please Visit Our Web Site!...

Gahanna Animal Hospital

Husband and wife team Dr. John Worman and Dr. Paula Marrie purchased Gahanna Animal Hospital in 1981. Since their purchase there have been 2 renovations which have resulted in a large animal hospital offering many services. Gahanna Animal Hospital began with 2 exam rooms, a treatment area/pharmacy/lab, a surgical room and boarding facilities. With the 2 renovations (one in 1994 and one in 2005), the facility now has: 7 exam rooms, a full pharmacy, surgical suite, hospital ward, isolation room, intensive care unit, a full lab, a grooming facility and boarding that includes xtra-large runs, indoor/outdoor runs and pet suites complete with a T.V. and bed. Gahanna Animal Hospital currently has six associate veterinarians in addition to the owners. We offer full service wellness care/vaccinations, internal medicine diagnosis, hospitalization/intensive care, x-rays, bloodwork, allergy testing, dentals, surgery, long-term case managment, grooming, baths, day care and puppy classes. Gahanna Animal Hospital is truly a full service animal hospital. We also accept Care Credit as payment.

06/03/2020

They are excellent and don't price gouge. Dr. Jeff will even get on the floor to work with the dogs. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my dogs to them for about 3 years for care.

01/30/2017

Dr was very compassionate .. I would highly recommend !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very compassionate and caring.... Excellent staff !

01/12/2017

They are a very friendly staff. They tend to know greyhounds fairly well. Greyhound's are a particular breed and have special care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a follow-up appointment.

12/20/2016

They are always professional and efficient. We have used them for years and would highly recommend this facility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is our two dog's regular doctors.

06/25/2015

They were very good.  My dog is not so thrilled to go but I am very pleased with them.  They take care of her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used Cross Creek Animal Hospital.  They have the spa treatment and we went ahead and do that.  They trimmed their nails.  They gave her some conditioning on her fur.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming