Bocha Electric

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2006

B Rated | 60 Reviews

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Central IT Dept LLC

Central IT Dept is here for all of your computer, networking and security needs. We deliver fast in home services. We live in a high bandwidth world. If your home network can't keep up give us a call.

03/20/2018

Very badly fan quit working about a month ago. Called Mr Electric out to look at it they said Fan had loose wires and was ready fall out. They said electric box was only met for light. mocha called me a lier and refused to reimburse me for it. I have photo of part

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fan with light fixture

11/17/2017

The electricians did a awesome job. They both work really well together. I would use Bocha again. I’ve already told people about them. I give them 5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a chandelier hung on a 18 foot ceiling.

CATEGORY lighting

Thank you so much for your nice review, [Member Name Removed] - we will be sure to pass it on to our crews. It's very motivating when our clients are happy:)

09/29/2017

They arrived on time and finished quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a ceiling fan where a ceiling light fixture had been.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

12/12/2016

They arrived on time, got the job done and cleaned up when finished. They were polite and worked quickly and finished in the time promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bath vent fan.

02/17/2016

Awesome!!! They provided a phone estimate. They were very easy to schedule. The two gentlemen who were dispatched were courteous and respectful. They focused on their work and did not waste time. They told us upfront we should have a new fan in the event the existing fan could not be fixed. They quickly did the troubleshooting on the existing fan and advised we could make the old fan work but, not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan Replacement (higher than 20')

CATEGORY electrician

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL, NEW CONSTRUCTION, RENOVATIONS, LOW VOLTAGE, PHONE, COMPUTER CABLE, SECURITY, FIRE ALARMS & GENERATORS, POOL PUMPS, HOT TUB & JACUZZI HOOKUP, SERVICE CHANGE AND UPGRADE, CEILING FANS, TV MOUNTS, SAFETY INSPECTION, SWITCHES, RECEPTACLES, EXTERIOR LIGHTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover