Baal Roofing

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2016

Roofing repairs are our specialty. Did you know that most repairs if done properly will last till the end of a roofs mechanical life? Have us take a look!...

PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/11/2020

Quick, professional, honest, affordable & fair. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Certify roof for sale of home.

CATEGORY home inspection

09/12/2019

Lyndon is a fantastic gentleman! I had concerns my roof might be wind damaged and wanted a second opinion. Lyndon was able to schedule a visit quickly, and went up on both stories of the roof with me and pointed items out to that needed minor repair. However, Lyndon told me that my roof was in great condition for its age, and it would not need replaced anytime soon. Lyndon recommended some product...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

CATEGORY roofing

07/20/2019

Great! Lyndon Horsford from Baal Roofing responded to my Angies List inquiry about loose/missing wood shakes. He provided a prompt quote and Baal start/completed the work within a couple weeks. None of the other companies that responded could do the work in a timely manner, or were not interested in a small job. Very happy with Baal Roofing and Lyndon Horsford.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Shake Repair/Maintenance

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

06/15/2019

They came out quickly to give us an estimate, was very knowledgeable about the roofing standards. Took 2 days to complete the tear off and replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof needed to be replaced and 2 chimneys taken down past the rafters

CATEGORY roofing

D

04/29/2019

First, I did not hear from this contractor for a few days after I both emailed him and called and left a VM. He then said he would get back to me in a few days about when he could meet to review the work that needed to be done, and then provide an estimate. I have never heard a thing since, and that was over 10 days ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replcement/repair of cracked plank siding

CATEGORY siding

Roofing repair, siding, gutters, attic insulation , attic ventilation, solar powered attic ventilating fans.

Drainage issues below grade.