ABC Windows & More

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2012

ABC Windows And More - leading replacement window, sunroom, retractable awning and outdoor living company serving Ohio with the best products at the best prices with the best service and warranties. ABC Windows And More was founded through the success of our parent company JmJ Construction. JmJ Construction was founded in 1993 as a home improvement and home remodeling company to fulfill a need by local homeowners. In 2010 ABC Windows And More was established to enable us to be laser focused on replacement windows and outdoor living related products and home improvement service needs. We are the only local choice for one stop all in house home improvement projects - call today to find out more!...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

05/17/2017

ABC windows and more helped me out with my windows and my roofing. Very clean and professional! Definitely would recommend in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows and roof

CATEGORY roofing,windows

05/16/2017

Great service, Jason the owner very fair and checked in throughout the proccess. Would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 8 windows replaced along with new siding installed. He also repaired the roof and flashing. Installed a new sunsetter awning for the back porch.

CATEGORY awnings,roofing,windows

04/13/2016

Fantastic.  Excellent service from the initial phone contact, to the salesman, the crew that installed, and the payment of the completed job.  Everything was completed in a timely fashion.  I was told the approximate wait time for the windows and awning to be ordered and about when they would arrive.  The company did an excellent job arranging an install time that was accommodating to both our sch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows and retractable awning

CATEGORY awnings,remodeling,roofing,windows

12/13/2015

The entire process went very well.  Daryl came out and saw us and gave us a very detailed estimate.  He was not "pushy".  He told us exactly what we wanted to know.  We told him that we had 2 other estimates before he came.  He looked at the estimates and explained the differences.  We even called the other 2 companies that left us the other quotes and asked them if certain things were included, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 7 windows and fixed my roof.

CATEGORY roofing,windows

07/30/2015

I was so happy with the replacement windows that ABC windows gave me.  The old windows had a draft.  Even though it has only been a short time, I have noticed that my air conditioner has not been running all day to keep my home cool.  I know the savings on the electric bill will be much better.  Joe, the foreman that did the job, was really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABC windows replaced 12 windows in my home.  Including a bay window.

CATEGORY windows

Replacement Windows, New Windows, Vinyl Siding, Roofing, Sunrooms, Patio Enclosures, Porches, Decks, Sunsetter Retractable Awnings, Free Standing Awnings, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Storm Doors, Roof Replacements, Blown In Insulation, Gutters, Gutter Leaf Protection, Awnings, Outdoor Living Solutions, Additions, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Garages, Storage Buildings, Financing and Free Estimates.