TROTTAS POWER WASHING

A 85 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2008

4822 State Rd Ste A

Peninsula, OH 44264

Trotta's Power Washing is a complete exterior cleaning and coating contractor. See trottaspowerwashing.com for full details....

pressure washing (82)deck cleaning (18)house painting (6)window cleaning (6)interior painting (1)

06/28/2019

Justin Trotta and his team are an outstanding professional company. They fairly quoted the job, and advised me on good 'earth tone' colors to use for my deck stain. As soon as my color was approved by my condo association, the team completed the job. Their work was neat and clean. I also appreciate the fact that the job is guaranteed for 2 years. I would highly recommend Trotta Power Washing to an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing & Staining of my Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

06/02/2019

Amazing results! It looks better than the day we had the patio installed (five years ago). The guys were courteous, polite and thorough. The price was well worth it. We would/will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver Patio - had it cleaned, re-sanded the joints, and sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

09/24/2018

Everything went great. Very professional and went beyond what was expected. Did a very nice job and we were extremely pleased with the final results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed fence, deck, and fence. Stained deck and fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

07/01/2018

They showed up when they said they would and did a nice job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash the outside of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/25/2018

This was a great company to work with. Very punctual, came out for estimate the day I called. Very nice people. They did a great job. Everything looks great and they left no mess behind. Justin, the owner, is a very upstanding man. I would recommend everyone call Trotta's if you need their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and stain deck/gazebo

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/14/2018

I was more than satisfied with results. House & garage look like new again. All dirt/mold was gone. I used to do this myself, but never again, Trotta's on my call-back list.The crew was very professional and friendly, they even washed my shed, which was not included. Thanks guys! AND the estimate was over $90.00 less than others I contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash house & garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

10/25/2017

Great. They showed up when expected and performed work quickly and efficiently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House and patio washing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

10/02/2017

All went well, some stains were to stubborn for the cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

09/13/2017

Trottas is by far the best power washing service I have ever hired. They were professional and did a beautiful job. We received so many compliments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our entire house, roof, driveway and sidewalks power washed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

C

09/04/2017

We just wanted them to clean off the surfaces before doing our sealing work. However, they left streaks and lines on our driveway and patios. Justin is really great. He tried to take care of it but after 3-4 tries to fix the problem they just couldn't. The sealing work was fine but the marks are now visible under the sealer and this will last a long long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal patios, porches and driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

PRESSURE WASHING, EXTERIOR WOOD/DECK CARE/ RESTORATION & CONCRETE RESTORATION SERVICES.

N/A