Smithco Equipment

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are family run company. We treat our customers with respect, and like they are one of the family. Veteran Discount....

At Your Door Lawn Equipment Repair

Please call 614-209-1935 & leave message for faster scheduling and to get on my list. I am currently scheduling about 3 weeks out. Thank You! Home care for your lawn equipment. All work done at your location. Serving Franklin County & surrounding areas. Owner operated. No subs. Mobile service only! $92/hour with a one hour minimum for repairs per call/repair. Tune-ups done on flat rate basis listed below. No travel charges. All work done at your location. Tune-ups for; Walk Behinds $89 + Parts & Tax. Snow Blowers $89 + Parts & Tax Lawn Tractors $130 + Parts & Tax Z-Turn Residential $160 + Parts & Tax Minor repairs can usually be completed during tune-up for parts only extra.

Award 2019

04/12/2019

Poorly. They did not show up for their first appointment. No call or text, just a no show. I made it clear that the mower had to be towed down from the barn unless they could jump it. When they finally showed up, I asked if they could call me with an estimate for repair. They do not usually answer their phone so I left a message, asking for an estimate. When the mower was picked up here, Paul Gard...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a mower to be repaired. In lieu of that, I would have purchased a new mower. Probably from them.

03/31/2018

They were prompt with scheduling pickup and delivery. Very personable and a pleasure to interact. They found a few items and did their best to advise on my options. The price was reasonable and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawnmower and weedwhacker tune up

02/08/2018

They were able to get the Snow Thrower fixed and returned within one day. That were able to pick up the Snow Thrower a day after I call and returned it fixed the next day before the big snow. They were responsive and able to fix it at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Snow Thrower that would not start.

07/31/2017

Owner went out of his way to help. Service was inexpensive and perfomed in a quality manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower repair

12/22/2015

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

LAWN CARE EQUIPMENT CENTER- WALK BEHIND MOWERS.REAR ENGINE RIDERS, LAWN TRACTORS, COMMERCIAL ZERO MOWERS, COMMERCIAL WALK BEHINDS. AND MORE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available