Mr. Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2013

Mr. Air Heating and Air Conditioning is a local company who strides in offering the best service possible to it's customers....

Holloway HVAC And Home Repair, LLC

Single Owned and Operating LLC We accept cash, check or credit cards $50 service calls We perform most home repairs and also service and install HVAC systems

Offers by Holloway HVAC And Home Repair, LLC on Angie's List

01/28/2017

EXCELLENT!! See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The furnace was not heating consistently. They came the same day we called and cleaned the sensors and some other areas. The charge for this service call was very reasonable. Unfortunately, we still had problems. They came again a couple of weeks later on the same day we called them, worked on it until the problem was solved, and did not charge for the return visit. It was a difficult problem to identify. They were professional and thorough. The furnace works great now. We will definitely call them again for service.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked heater and components for winter

09/19/2014

The Owner (Tommy) was prompt and provided friendly service, explained the problem and provided solution with accurate estimate on the cost. This was our second service experience with Mr. Air and both encounters were positive. I would recommend Mr. Air to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Con Blower Fan Replacement

07/30/2014

Great price! Excellent service!! My experience with Mr. Air was a good one..The technician showed up on time and was very professional. The job was done quickly and my air conditioning was up and running within the hour. The technician was very thorough and assured me that he wasn't going anywhere until the job was done right. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended Mr. Air to any one in search of a he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician replaced the capacitor on my air conditioner.

06/26/2014

The Owner/Operator was prompt, showed us the issue and gave various options to resolve the issue based on price range. Repair what was there, partial part replacement, or new unit. A year later and all still working as advertised. I would recommend Mr. Air to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C install

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Preventative maintenance, service and repair, and installation on residential and light commercial. We offer 24 hour emergency service!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover