AC Construction LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2009

3 employees. Uses subs for larger jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No service charges. May contact through email....

PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/14/2016

they responded to my inquiry and said they did this type of work. I wrote back to get them to come out to give me an estimate and they NEVER got back to me. Horrible company, horrible customer service, and VERY unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile backsplash in kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

09/24/2016

Andy was on time and provided quality service. He was professional and complete all the projects we asked of him. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Odd jobs: replaced lights, doorknobs, paint, remove ivy from side of the house, etc.

09/17/2016

Its a good thing I called in professionals. They found out a LOT of things were missing from my previous faucets and locks and were able to help me install everything in with more additions then I expected. Now I can turn off the water at just the faucets instead of the whole house. Thanks to the coupon, which they were glad to honor, I feel like I did great on expenses. Friendly staff and great s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some common handyman work done. I had three new faucets and two new door knobs and locks needing to be installed.

08/02/2016

We're very pleased with him. He does good work, easy to work with, very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up some storage shelves in the garage during this instance. He's done major repairs in our former homes.

07/10/2016

I purchased the Angie's List deal -- four hours of handyman labor.  I was doubtful that the shutters could even be fixed and mounted, given all the problems.  Andy and his co-worker arrived on time, figured out how to fix everything, completed the work in expert manner.  Very professional, competent, and courteous.  I will definitely call Andy again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy and his co-worker repaired and mounted four exterior shutters.  The job was a difficult one -- second story of the house, rotted wood, broken hinges.  A painter I initially hired failed miserably in an attempt to do the job.  Andy and his co-worker fixed everything in two hours and even repaired a storm window as well.

Handyman, Painting, Plumbing, Doors