Frederick's Floor Covering And Cabinetry

A 252 Reviews

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since August 1997

4507 W Pleasant Valley Rd

Parma, OH 44134

Since 1960 we have been providing professional sales and service in Northeast Ohio. Now on the third generation of ownership we are staying on the forefront of the industry through continuous education and training. We are here to educate consumers to help them make the right decisions on their flooring needs. We follow that up with expert installation and customer service....

flooring (169)carpet installation (102)hardwood flooring (20)tile installation (17)countertop installation (6)home remodeling (5)woodworking (2)cabinet making (1)carpet cleaning (15)floor cleaning (2)plumber (2)

04/10/2019

It went extremely well. I found out that even remnants of "Life-Guard" carpeting would be too large -- and therefore also too expensive -- for just the corner my husband & I needed to protect. And Max at Frederick's explained that he could not cut a remnant in half. Instead, he offered me two samples of Shaw Life-Guard carpeting, which together do a fair job of covering the corner we needed. He wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pet-proof carpeting for a small section of my living room, a corner where my dog (grumble) often piddles, just to lay on top of the existing carpet and protect it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time to type this up! We understand all too well the struggle that comes along with loving our pets! Very glad to help out however we can, especially when we can completely relate to the situation! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you (and your pup) in the future!

10/18/2017

They only did one of the bathrooms; for some reason couldn't do the other. My husband put it in instead. After six years and numerous calls to plumbers having the toilet leak fixed, and the flooring bubbling and raising at the seam near the toilet, we finally discovered the source of the problem in the bathroom. The bathroom floor was improperly installed. They used a piece of the flooring we paid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two kitchen floors, a bathroom and two small bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

Photo for Frederick's Floor Covering And Cabinetry - 4507 W Pleasant Valley Rd, Parma, OH - 36442164

Well... Let me go ahead an respond to this review and shed some light on a few things. Your call to our store was on October 18th insisting to speak with me (Nick Frederick.) As most days I was traveling on the road and meeting with customers. I returned your call the following morning, in which you answered in a very aggressive manor. After a brief discussion and my explanation of how the floor w...

10/17/2017

They were booked until November, we were looking to have it done in September. They were very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking to replace a living room floor. They came out and measured and provided an "a la carte" estimate. We discovered a hardwood floor when we removed the carpeting and opted to have it refinished.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to hear when an existing hardwood can be restored to it's original beauty! Nick

07/07/2017

The service was excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I would use them again and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new carpet in the entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

06/28/2017

The owner contacted me very quickly and was honest with me and told me exactly what needed to be done without ripping me off and wasting my time. He was very professional and extremely helpful. Although they didn't physically come out and fix my problem they helped me along the way via email without charging me a thing. Next time I need any type of flooring done I will 100% be contacting them. If ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help to fix a board that popped up and was hoping there was an easy fix a professional would know.

06/24/2017

The installer was very good.He was a Romanian descent, and he didn't speak much English but he was a very good installer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did vinyl flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2007

06/12/2017

This is the fourth time that my family has worked with Frederick's for our carpeting needs, and they never disappoint! When our closing date for our new home was delayed by several days, Micki did not give up until she could find an alternative time for our carpet install before the revised move date. The installers arrived ahead of schedule and worked efficiently and professionally, thanking us s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting for stairs and second floor of new home, including 4 bedrooms and 2 closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

06/12/2017

Everything from start to finish went off smoothly. Nick, Ken and Al did an outstanding job ! Everyone was on time and very thoughtful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Shaw carpet installed in 2 bedrooms, hallway, stairs and the living room & dining room.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

04/26/2017

Wonderful! Nick came out and fixed it - free of charge - in a few days of my calling. He provided excellent service and was friendly and efficient. This is why I have dealt with this company exclusively for the last 10 years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a loose step cap on laminate flooring installed about 10 years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

03/24/2017

Like a charm! The workers were very friendly and accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recarpeting of the master bedroom, but this required dissembling a huge bed and cabinet unit, waiting for an electrician to redo some wiring, then coming back the next day to install carpet and re-assemble the furniture and replace it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

Sales & installation of carpet, vinyl, ceramic, laminate, hardwood & pre-finished wood floors, sell & install wood cabinets & countertops.

Floor Refinishing