Basinger Plumbing & Heating LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20101231

3090 Road R

Pandora, OH 45877

We are a family owned business that understands that things happen at the most inconvenient times. We respond to your needs promptly. We are licensed by the state of Ohio to do heating, air conditioning, plumbing and boiler work. We have four technicians on staff with over 50 years combined experience. Before any work is done we will look your system over and provide options and you will know the price before the work is done. No surprises. Give us a try, I think you will be glad you did....

plumbing (19)hvac repair (11)air duct cleaning (2)insulation (1)

10/09/2020

very well. They even put in a temporary sump to drain all the water away from the foundation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new sump pump

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/13/2019

He was very good and nice. He was very knowledgeable and experienced. He fixed the problem quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leaking toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

12/06/2018

arrived early. completed quickly. left area clean. excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure tank replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

C

06/09/2018

When I called the office I explained that I had an air conditioner that was working but not cooling. I also stated I did not know if it could be repaired or would need replaced. They said they would send a guy out to take a look at it. The receptionist never mentioned that there would be a $65 charge regardless. The guy called about an hour before scheduled time to inform me he would be about an h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C was not cooling.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

04/26/2017

Excellent! He arrived in time, replace the garbage disposal and was on his way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

01/02/2017

great first plumber in 10years to actually find what was wrong and fix it and be able to explain what he did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sump pump issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

09/12/2016

Vendor provided the least expensive solution, but using off brand product. Vendor provided assessment same day as contacted, but we were concerned with his past rankings and ratings on other sites. They may very well provide good service, we do not know.....Owner of unit hired another firm to replace system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on replacing entire A/C system for an apartment

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

11/04/2015

He did a great job. Plus he found out what was wrong with my fireplace. He also gave me advide on how to fix the other fireplace. He went way beyond the service call! I was very happy with this company and I will use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix two leaks in my master bathroom and fix the toilet in my half bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2015

10/18/2015

All parties were on time, friendly, worked hard, cleaned up, and then gave me a bill. I paid the, and they left. Only bad was that we waited about a week for the consult appointment, and then another 10 days until they could come fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced pipes under sink and under the house. Fixed leak under the furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2015

Thank you for the positive review. We have been extremely busy and I apologize you had to wait so long to get your issues fixed. It is difficult to balance between enough help to keep up and not too much to lay off. Thanks for your understanding. Jim

07/23/2015

Basinger representative/workers were personable, thoughtful, and professional. They put covers on their shoes when entering our home. They cleaned/swept all work site areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed electric heat pump and A/C unit. Spray foam insulated crawl space foundation. They also cleaned out our duct work.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2015

Gas, oil furnaces, Geothermal Heating and Cooling, boilers,all types of plumbing and water treatment, water heaters, faucets, drain cleaning, water lines, bathroom remodeling, waste oil furnaces and boilers.

Appliace repair