Jake's oddjobs

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2012 •

4983 Stillwell Rd

Oxford, OH 45056

I first started doing lawn care and yard work when I was young. I lived on a farm style property so plenty of projects like building raised beds mowing gardening and general upkeep. Since then I have helped tuns of people with all types of projects on the side , while I worked as a contractor under a master technician. I am proficient in drywall, painting, tile, basic electric, general yardwork. I hire only a clean crew who is professional and cares about the job....

lawn & landscaping (8)interior painting (2)tree service (2)home remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)handyman (1)mulch delivering (3)lawn care (3)hardscaping (2)stone and gravel (2)rototilling (1)leaf removal (1)

01/12/2021

Great job in my kitchen I recommended 100%. Work on time and by the schedule thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/11/2021

Very professional and the outcome was perfect. Worth the cost and was very affordable to begin with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

10/09/2020

Just fine. Took 3 trees out and cleared all the wild growth underneath

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

07/31/2020

All went well. Jake and team are diligent and do quality work. I plan to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/24/2020

Great job done and reasonably priced. I will be using them for future landscaping projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/04/2020

While I was not particularly pleased with the type of mulch provided, Jake was on time and worked very ho*** ** a very hot day. I tried to get other companies to do the job but I was unsuccessful. Happy to have Jake on the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/04/2020

The work was done in a timely fashion, and Jake and crew did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

06/18/2020

Jake came by to give me a free quote and gave me a time frame that worked for both of us. I needed a good look to the walkway to the pool and Jake and his colleague tiled enough dirt to put down gravel/stone to our decorative water fountain. It turned out exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again for all your hard work!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping/gravel stone

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for Jake's oddjobs - 4983 Stillwell Rd, Oxford, OH - 38665803

06/18/2020

Jake was very professional and got the job done beautifully and quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,roto tilling,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/11/2020

Very professional and open to the work that needed to be completed, and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Jobs

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Landscaping, Lawn & Yardwork, Roto-Tilling, Leaf Removal, Hardscaping & Pavers, Outdoor Kitchens, Stone & Gravel, tree trimming, painting,concrete

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check