American Made Heating & Cooling LLC

Angie's List since July 1997

Hetter Heating & Cooling

In business for over 50 years, Hetter Heating & Cooling is the industry leader for all of your HVAC needs! We pride ourselves on offering central Ohio consumers honest, reliable, knowledgeable & highly trained service & installation technicians at a fair price. We offer various promotions through out the year including factory rebates & financing packages. Awarded the 2010 and 2016 Better Business Bureau, Torch Award for business ethics.

07/24/2015

They give good service and they show up on time. They have never taken advantage of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used American Made to service my rental properties.

06/03/2013

Withing a few minutes the tech knew what  the problem was and gave me 3 options to resolve the issue. I chose the option that worked best for me and it was repaired shortly after. Service was quick and everyone is real friendly. My parents have used American Made for many, many years and I've used them, too. I recommend them to anyone needing work on heating and cooling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioning wasn't cooling the house. They were great about scheduling around my busy day.

10/06/2003

HE IS VERY THOROUGH, CHECKING ALL SAFETY AND OPERATION SYSTEMS, MONITORING CARBON MONOXIDE LEVELS, ETC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DANE HAS CHECKED MY FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONER EVERY YEAR.

03/26/2001

DAVE IS ALWAYS PROMPT AND RESPONDS IMMEDIATELY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIR HVAC UNITS FOR MEMBERS APARTMENT UNITS

07/11/1997

REPAIRED A/C--GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF A/C, EFFICIENT, PUNCTUAL. TERRIFIC, OUTSTANDING

Heating & Air