Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 371 Reviews

Delauro Remodeling is a full service remodeling, restoration and repair business. In service for 20 years helping people with there home improvement and remodeling needs. We offer free estimates and service a 35 mile radius from our office / shop in Novelty, OH. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience and also perform insurance damage restoration due to our extreme weather conditions throughout the seasons....

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

10/03/2020

Dan did amazing work. I can't believe how good the basement looks as it had a ceiling flaking paint and walls and floors that needed to be done. The attic stairs allowed my air conditioner to be replaced . Dan would also do minor repairs that I found while he was doing the hard work. Would bever hire any other contractori.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement restoration, painting, floors for the basement, stabilized the foundation, placed attic stairs

CATEGORY appliance repair,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/26/2020

Great. It took a couple of days for Dan to call but when he did he offered to send someone out the next morning. The electrician arrived right on time and was friendly, flexible, and professional. Work was done quickly and better than it had been before. I'll definitely call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside lamp installed and outdoor GFI outlet replaced

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

09/20/2020

Everly thing when fine and am looking forward to the gazebo installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Replacement with no maintenance materials, researched gazebos which he will install on arrival

CATEGORY contractors,decks,flooring,deck cleaning,woodworking

C

06/05/2020

Gentleman I spoke with was nice, however once I told him that I needed just finishing services for the drywall I hung for a kitchen remodel I was doing on my home he was not interested in my job. Immediately their were no finishers available and I was told that they do not finish jobs that are already started. Would of loved to get a quote from him and discuss further but it was a HARD no.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Finishing for a kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall

10/30/2019

DeLauro Remodeling completed several different handyman tasks to prepare my Mother-In-Law’s home for sale. They installed multiple new light fixtures, an outdoor frost-free faucet, new faucet on the laundry room utility tub, repaired the flow of one toilet and put down a new vinyl floor in the main bathroom. These items required a few different trips out the home and each time they arrived on time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were preparing my Mother-In-Law’s home for sale and needed handyman services to install new light fixtures, address some miscellaneous plumbing fixture issues and lay a new vinyl floor in the bathroom.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

Water and Smoke restoration, Kitchen / Bathroom / Basement remodeling, Home repairs, Plumbing & Electrical updates & code violations. Window & Door installation. Painting, Wallpaper, Staining. Deck refinishing & installation.

New additions.