Global Home Solutions LLC

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Family Ran Business Preferred Contractor Lifetime Warranty on Products 24 Hour Emergency Services Fully Insured We work with All Insurance Companies...

Prestige Home Improvement LLC

Prestige Home Improvement is based in Millersburg, OH and we serve Central and Southern Ohio. Founded by Reuben Hershberger, our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible roofing solutions, including high quality materials, best in class workmanship, and excellent customer service. Our goal is to change the experience most people have with contractors by eliminating any uncertainties they may have when working with our company. We are completely transparent with our clients and provide honest work for our communities.

09/09/2016

After waiting six months and hearing excuse after excuse, the work was never started and the contractor never came back to my house. I paid half the money up front and never received a dime of it back in labor or material.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace (3) basement windows with glass block and report damaged gutter.

CATEGORY windows

10/30/2014

Still not completed on 10/28/2014. There is work that still needs completed at this time and a mess where it wasn't cleaned up is still apparent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing installation.

CATEGORY roofing

07/01/2014

We had a very good experience with them. They started last November and got it done around March of this year. They completed their work and we were happy with it. The price was good and they did a nice work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our garage.

CATEGORY garage builders

C

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a 12x12 shed. Was suppose to be started in the middle of May but was delayed and not finished finished until late July. We would get many commitments to get started but they never showed up. Would not return calls. Had to call many times to get a hold of them. Once they finally started work they blamed the weather. Note: Above date is approximate.

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

04/25/2014

Excellant job!! What a difference especially with this cold winter we had. Awesome, it also kept the cold out.  They came out and removed all my siding and blew in the insulation. After the job was completed, they placed my siding back on the house and cleaned up any trash that was left behind. They also came back when I told them I still had some cold air coming in through my windows. They blew i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Global HOme solultions to blow insulation into my entire house. I also had them install a insulated glass sliding door.

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you for your business!!

Custom Home Builder, Roofing, Siding, Window/Doors, Excavating, Insulation, Gutter, Pole Barns, Concrete, Carpentry, and General Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available