A Brush Away Painting

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2895 N Moose Eye Rd

Norwich, OH 43767

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We also power wash exterior homes and businesses. We have been in business since 1997. Licensed and insured we stand by our work and customer service. 15% off for veterans....

house painting (9)interior painting (6)pressure washing (6)drywall repair (1)

11/11/2020

The gentlemen were very quick and neat with their work and respectful of our things. The walls look beautiful. Will definitely recommend to others and hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/15/2020

It went very well. They were very professional, fair price and job was finished in a timely manner. The house looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and paint exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

09/22/2020

Very well, professional and completed in timely matter

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

07/26/2020

It all went great! They were all very professional and polite. My house looks brand new! I am very satisfied. and would highly recommend A Brush Away Painting to anyone needing their home painted. I will be using them again to do interior painting soon. It’s was an all around awesome experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash and paint Exterior siding soffit gutters downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/05/2020

Adam said it would take 2 days to finish project and it took a day and a half. They did an excellent job and very professional. The house looks great and the wife is very pleased. The price was half as much as the other companies that quoted me and the work was probably twice as good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting house and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Thank you for your positive response Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

06/04/2020

Nice job by Adam and the crew. Lines were clean and the work done professionally. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/26/2020

Easy scheduling, quick turn around, wonderful work. Mr. Gaiters was quick to contact me with a quote, was able to be flexable with me in my request and was in and out with his crew in very little time, with wonderful work done. I will be sharing A Brush Away Patinings information with anyone who asks me if I know a good painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2020

04/23/2020

Extremely well pressure washing and painting were done efficiently and thoroughly. Adam (owner) and his employee were very helpful and courteous. They left no mess behind when they were done and were easy to work with. They offered suggestions but left the decisions to me. I would and have recommended them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Thank you for your business and I appreciate the positive review.

04/20/2020

Far exceeded any expectations. Mr. Gator is a true gentleman and master of his craft. His knowledge, streamlined the process making decision making simple for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint interior of whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/01/2020

Excellent! They were really quick and very well mannered. They cleaned up after themselves and it was a very good company. They had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted all our barn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Interior/Exterior Painting, Power Washing We offer of wallpaper removal drywall repair drywall installation. We paint cabinets doors and trim ceilings.

Please ask for details