PFEIFFER'S APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since November 2010

Pfeiffer's Appliance Repair specializes in In-Home appliance repair and buying and selling used appliances. We also sell New and Used parts, Install Water Heaters and Disposals, Provide Pick-up and Delivery Services, and Heating/AC Service and Installation. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover accepted. Call for appointment. 419-668-7298...

Luxury Heating Co

121  REVIEWS
Luxury Heating Co

With more than 70 years in the HVAC business, Luxury Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor comfort solution for your family or business. Since our inception in 1947, we've had the pleasure of serving our customers with the highest quality products as well as reliable and professional service - at a fair price. And we pride ourselves on the reputation we've earned for doing the job right the first time. Call us today for a free, in-home consultation and ask about our 0% APR financing plans and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Offers by Luxury Heating Co on Angie's List

03/03/2016

Perfect.  Timely, straightforward communication, great results and fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired refrigerator.

12/30/2015

The repairs were made in a prompt manner and the repairman was neat and courteous and explained all that he had done in language that I could understand.I was very pleased with everything that was done.Their prices were fair and I would recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my refrigerator was flooding the top shelves when the automatic defrost took place,Andy the repairman determined that the defrost tube was frozen and thus allowing the water to flood the shelves.He cleaned all the water and ice out of the freezer,thawed  and fixed the drainage tube in such a way that he says it will never freeze like that again.Very pleased.

06/16/2015

He is a small local guy. His workers are trained and they fix it. He repaired it and didn't just replace a part. He does a great job, can fix any appliance, and he is reasonable on cost. They were wonderful to deal with. He arrived when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pfeiffer's Appliance Repair fixed my dryer and a stand-up freezer.

12/30/2014

It was fixed promptly and even with the part charge, the cost was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair for stove.

04/21/2014

I was very pleased with Pfeiffers Appliance. They were right on time and cleaned up very well after the job was completed. I would never use homedepot/lowes for installation again. These guys are way more professional, you can trust them in your home, and they are reasonably priced too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed all my new appliances and removed old ones.

Televisions, Kitchen Mixers, Computers