Perfect Power Wash

B 319 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2009

3443 Summit Rd

Norton, OH 44203

Perfect Power Wash, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed nearly 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every Ohioan to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!...

pressure washing (304)roof cleaning (46)deck cleaning (23)concrete driveway installation (23)gutter cleaning (16)roofing (12)window cleaning (3)ice and roof snow removal (6)house painting (4)window (4)blind cleaning (3)
C

07/30/2020

Two guys came out , the one doing the roof was very new and didn’t know how to answer any of my questions. The other man was way too vague. I asked when the moss would come off, and he didn’t know. I never even got a receipt. The moss is still on my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have my roof washed, since there was moss growing on it.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

05/22/2020

Great removed mold and pollen build up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck cleaned

CATEGORY blind cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/02/2020

House, roof, deck all look beautiful. The concrete looks great but that was really expensive part of this job. I was remiss in asking for an itemized listing of the cost and the salesman did not offer an itemized list. So I would use them again for everything except the concrete washing as it was overpriced for the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed power washing on the house, roof cleaned, desk washed and last was cleaning of the concrete.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

10/08/2019

It went well. The house looks great. We plan on having them back to do the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house siding needed to be clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

08/14/2019

Amazing!! He did a great job. A's on everything. Second time working with him and hire him again next years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing down stair deck and repaint it

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

C

07/09/2019

I hired company to pressure wash my house. Afterwards, it actually looked worse. They came out again and explained that the results are what often happens when you power wash a house with older aluminum siding. However, they did not tell me about this PRIOR to the power washing, which I feel they should have informed me it might not turn out that great. There were drip marks under windows with shu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

06/08/2019

Excellent job! Thorough and professional all around. Would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing house and deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

D

05/25/2019

After get estimates from the three A rated companies on Angie's List, my condo owners and I decided to go with Perfect Power Wash. Each company looked at our building (a 2 story, 3 condo building) on Zillow and after some bargaining, all 3 companies came within a $25 range. So we chose Pristine. A power washing, including sidewalks, was set up for May 17. A young man arrived about 5:30 p.m. and wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

10/08/2018

The men who came to my house were courteous and did a wonderful job. They explained beforehand what they were going to do and answered my questions. When they were finished they walked around the house with me to see if I had any questions or complaints...which I didn’t. I had a coupon out of an ad but they applied a coupon which was worth more that the company was currently honoring,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my house cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

10/01/2018

very well. staff was professional and work was done satisfactorily

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning and sealing of concrete patio and driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Pressure washing, Mold & mildew removal, Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Power washing, House washing, Siding cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover