Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

54 E Aurora Rd

Northfield, OH 44067

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family....

roofing (597)siding (332)gutter installation (302)window replacement (257)door installation (110)insulation (27)skylight installation (25)chimney repair (22)awning installation (19)general contracting (14)deck building (13)glass block installation (11)

08/04/2020

I Needed 3 layers of old shingles removed and a new roof put up. These guys were very professional. They put up new sheathing, shingles, and new soffit. I did have to have them come out one more time to finish the soffit on the corners, but they came quickly and finished up while I was at work. The new roof looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof with 3 layers removed

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working on future projects with you.

07/19/2020

Home Exteriors recently added a new roof, gutters and siding to my house. The finished product turned out very well. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and the neatness in which they left the job site. A new roof and siding on your home is a big investment. I'm glad I chose them for this project. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof, Gutters, and Vinyl Siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you for a great detailed review. We appreciate you taking out the time to share your experience with Home Exteriors. We look forward to working on future projects with you and friends!

07/19/2020

HE replaced my roof, skylight and gutters in the fall of 2019. I've now weathered winter and spring with absolutely no problems. They were professional and worked with me on adding a solar tunnel in the bathroom and a vent cap so I could have a range hood vented thru the roof. The crew of 4-5 people got the job done within a week, even with a rain delay! I got 3 estimates for the job and sought th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof, skylight, gutters and downspouts replaced; solar tunnel and range hood vent installed on my ranch home.

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Thanks for the great review!!

07/15/2020

The entire process from quoting work through completion of work was efficient. Price for work was reasonable. Salesman was very knowledgeable. Worked performed was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for sharing your experience with Home Exteriors!

07/15/2020

Home Exteriors did an amazing job. We had quite a lot of work done and it all came out better than we could ever have imagined. Marc and his team did a great job. We went from a home that looked old and neglected, to one of the most attractive in the neighborhood. We couldn't be happier and best of all, the price was right. Thank you, Home Exteriors for a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, windows, gutters, doors, screen doors

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,glass block,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review! It has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working on future projects with you.

07/08/2020

I used Home Exteriors before for my roof, and was very happy. When I decided to reside my house and get new windows, I shopped around. I came back to Home Exteriors. They're pros and I feel comfortable with every worker then have sent to my house, and they always take pride in their work. The only bids that came in lower were from operations that I would have not felt comfortable being at my home ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vinyl siding on wood sided home and new windows

CATEGORY awnings,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Home Exteriors. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

07/07/2020

Installers showed up when they said they would. Worked efficiently and quickly. Excellent job cleaning up when finished. Windows look great 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Thank you for a great review!

06/30/2020

The owner Gary M. was great to work with...called him and he was at my house the next day. No pressure, just fair and honest. You can tell within a few minutes if you are going like a saleman's tactics as I had 5 prices from the big window companies. His prices were a lot less than the big companies and I got a better window. About 8 weeks later the installers were at my house...installation is ju...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 21 windows and a sliding door.

CATEGORY awnings,replacement windows

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Home Exteriors. We look forward to working with you and friends in the future!

05/19/2020

Prompt. Thorough. I am well-pleased with the whole process from the interaction with the sales representative to the team that completed the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thanks for a great review!

05/11/2020

Installation went quickly once material was in and appointment scheduled. Courteous and professional service from all employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review regarding your experience with Home Exteriors, [Member Name Removed]!

Vinyl & aluminum siding, roofing, ice back-up systems, tilt-in replacement windows, patio & storm doors, replacement doors, attic & entire house insulation, awnings, shutters, railings, gutters & downspouts, leaf protection, patio enclosures & glass block.

Room additions, driveways, repair on wooden windows or windows that we did not install originally, new skylight installs or repairs, small jobs, small roof repairs, repairs on work not done by us originally, small concrete jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
5% off up to $500(Cannot combine w/another offer)