Robertson, Dr. Kevin J.

Angie's List since July 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx. ...

Marsh, Dr. Steven P.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

Award 2019

03/24/2014

I like everything.  They are very polite, very thorough, very modern, and very nice.  The staff there, they really treat me very well.  They have a lot of work with my mouth and they have done really good thing with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robertson is my dentist.  The last time I was there I set up an appointment for him to re-do a tooth for me.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

04/15/2013

Every thing I had done at Dr. Robertson's went extremely well.  And I've had a lot of work on my teeth, much more than the average person.  You  name it, I've had it.  And it was all done at a high professional level.  Simply excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to Dr. Kevin Robertson for several years.  His is an outstanding dentist, very knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, concerned, and competent.  His entire staff are outstanding as well.  I've been to many dentists in my life, and Dr. Kevin and Anita Robertson are simply the best.  I give them my highest recommendation.  In fact, I've recommended them to family and friends.

04/04/2012

.He is really concerned about our long term dental care not just the immediately care. He is very professional and I will continue to go to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I go to Dr Kevin Robertson to do my dental care.

02/25/2011

I like him. It is just him and his wife there. He does not work Saturdays and that is inconvenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robertson is my dentist. The last time I saw him was a month ago for a partial crown.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

07/12/2010

He does an good job caring for my teeth and I will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my general dentist and he performed a routine six month cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry & root canals.