CUSTOM COLOR & COLLISION CENTER INC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since April 2009

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

08/16/2014

Did a Great Job! Received check for estimated amount from policy holders insurance provider for which Custom Color and Collision completely honored without needing to adjust. A rental car was delivered at the same time I dropped my car off to have the work done. Mike Florjancic was very informative and helpful, he kept me informed and had the repair completed in less than 3 days, I was very please...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed, painted and replaced damaged drivers side door hinges with new.

05/24/2013

Great service and on time. My car looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body Work

08/01/2009

I was able to quickly schedule an appointment for an estimate. The shop was very clean and the owner was very professional. The estimate to replace the antenna was lower than another estimate I had resceived. The cost of a new front bumper was higher than I expected, but I decided to have it replaced anyways. I was out of town from monday-friday and was happy that the shop was able to complete the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced right side passenger mirror, replaced broken motorized antenna, new front bumper with paint job

04/09/2009

He provided the lowest estimate of three (all within a few dollars). I asked him to order the parts in advance which he did when I gave him a partial payment on a charge card and made an appointment to have the work done. He was prepared to take the car when I arrived for the appointment and the job was done in less than an hour for the estimated cost. It was all very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken passenger side mirror assembly on a 2001 Toyota Camry

CATEGORY auto body repair

We Offer Complete Collision Repair Services Eco-Friendly PPG Envirobase Waterborne Paint Computerized Uni-Body & Full Frame Measuring System Computerized Estimating Towing Insurance Company Approved All Insurance Estimates Honored Customer Friendly Parking & Waiting Areas All body and paint technicians are certified & have 18-30+ yrs experience each State of the art equipment includes 3 frame straightening machines, 2 spray booths, computerized paint mixing and estimating systems

Alignments are available, but not performed in-house Only accident related mechanical repairs are performed

MasterCard, Check, Visa