All Phase Construction

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2007

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

7-15 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fee may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail. ...

Superior Carpet and Tile Care

**PLEASE READ** Calling or text messaging 440-867-6677 is essential to receiving quick and prompt service!! Communicating through Angie's List has not been reliable in the past so be sure to call or text the number above for any inquiries. WE SPECIALIZE IN CLEANING AND RESTORATION. WE DO NOT RE-GROUT TILE OR PROVIDE REPAIRS. THANK YOU!!! We strive to be acknowledged as the top choice of cleaners in Cleveland. We accomplish this through a relentless commitment to quality, integrity and complete customer satisfaction. With today’s on-the-go lifestyle, your time is more valuable than ever. Since 1999, Superior Carpet & Tile Care has been a locally owned, one-stop cleaning company for all of your carpet, grout, tile, upholstery, rug, wood, drape and mattress needs. We offer a wide variety of professional cleaning services, with the industrial grade technology to get the results you want! We are confident that our friendly, expertly trained staff will exceed your expectations. We work hard to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with your service, and treat your home or business with the respect and care it deserves. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!

03/15/2016

They did an excellent job! They even did the small area in my living room that was not in the original estimate. They were professional and very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plaster work in two bathrooms, around my skylight, my son's room, and also plaster work in my dining room and a spot in the living room.

CATEGORY plastering

03/24/2014

My experience with them was very good.  It was good working with the insurance company and I am happy that I haven’t had any issues with the roof.  It did take a little while for them to complete the project, but I know at that time there were a whole lot of things going on, but we kept in contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Phase Construction for roofing service.

CATEGORY roofing

03/08/2007

The men installed my new roof in one day and did a wonderful job! Also, were very polite and did a great clean up job. The siding took about four days but also went smoothly and looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof, vinyl siding, and gutters installed on my home. He also installed ceramic tile in my master bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, roofing, siding

Interior and exterior home repair, maintenance & remodelling, basement waterproofing, footings & foundations, plumbing, electrical, roofing, siding, windows, doors & flooring.