Custom Lawns Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 29990101

31856 Cook Rd

North Ridgeville, OH 44039

Custom Lawns, Inc. has been committed to providing top-quality lawn care service since 1977. Based in North Ridgeville, Ohio, we are a privately owned and operated lawn service company. We specialize in the care of established lawns, providing services such as lawn fertilization, weed control, insect control and lawn aerification. Additional email - staff@customlawns.com. Owned & operated. If you are not satisfied with the results of any application, we will work until your expectations are fulfilled. All of our services are backed by the Custom Lawn Pledge and by people who care....

lawn treatment (87)lawn care (15)property management (1)

10/26/2020

Never got back to me after saying they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and asked for a quote for weed control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], hope you're doing well. On 10/8/2020, 3:33 PM we did send you a proposal via email. All of your information is in our database. We would welcome the opportunity to be of service.

04/06/2020

in the fall of 2019 I talked to Mike (Owner ) about a total lawn renovation in the spring. We decided to start with a soils test. I met w their field super Dan who told me to kill off my lawn and I paid for the soils test. I proceeded to kill the lawn in preparation for work in the spring. During the months of March and April 2020 I placed 4 calls to Custom Lawns for Mike over a two week period le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

We sincerely hope you were able to get your lawn planted and that it is now healthy and growing well. Scientific evidence clearly shows that a healthy lawn is good for the environment. Because it's around us every day, people don't think about the fact that a healthy lawn generates oxygen for improved air quality. Lawns absorb and sequester carbon dioxide gases. Lawns provide excellent soil erosio...

11/10/2018

They performed the work I paid for but the results were not as good as I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizing and improving lawn appearance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

10/21/2018

We have used Custom Lawns since 1979, and I would use no one else. Real pros, and both courteous and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

09/21/2018

My lawn just got the treatment yesterday, so I can't speak to results yet, but this company is so meticulous and professional that I am already in awe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addressing weeds and invasive plants

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

06/19/2018

So far the lawn looks great and the weeds show signs of being gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilizer and weed killing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/13/2018

I actually have used Custom Lawns since 2014. I am completely satisfied with their services. Their prices are very reasonable. Their technicians have been very knowledgeable, efficient, and courteous. I highly recommend using Custom Lawns Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilize Lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2018

05/10/2018

Custom Lawns are very response and easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Lawn's 5 Step Program

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

08/03/2017

They have done very well so far. My husband is very satisfied with them. They leave everything very clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

04/06/2017

All good so far. The charge to my cc went through as agreed upon. The service came by for the first treatment a week or so later, and left the flag of notice to passers by. At the moment, the grass is very green and healthy-looking so I am pleased as punch. Looking forward to the same for the rest of the summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Secured contract for summer fertilization of my lawn, all treatments paid in advance. This is the first year I am using Custom Lawns, which I found as A rated on Angies List. I had a few specific requests--for instance, about they type of applications, the fertilizer used, the day of the week best for applications, etc.. The owner, who was the person with whom I spoke, answered all questions in a way that I could understand and accept, and in a friendly manner. I also wanted a promise of no marketing calls to my phone, and he agreed to that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

Lawn care programs, granular fertiliation, weed control, insect control, core aeration, soil testing, slice seeding, disease management, organic options for fertilization, aero-vator aeration & aero-vator plus seeding.

Mowing, landscaping related services.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover