All Mark Fence

A182 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2002

7268 Kenssington Dr

North Ridgeville, OH 44039

Owner operated. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job....

Fencing (179)Fencing Driveway Gates (14)Animal Fencing (1)Wrought Iron (1)

11/29/2017

Very disappointed in the sloppy work. I did notice on the reviews about some slop but they said that he generally fixed the issues so I went ahead. In my case, Mark (the owner) did not resolve the issues, let alone return my call. He we very responsive before he was paid in full. I left a message for him on a Monday (1 and 1/2 weeks ago) to give him the opportunity to fix these issues and still ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
approx 260 linear feet of both wood and chain link fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

This is not the way this job went down. When the job is done my customer bought a few things to my attantion that needed to be addressed and were. Then she begged to have a couple hundred dollars knocked off the top of the bill which I did. She called me the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and said you had a couple questions and wanted to meet to do more work for her at another property. I was out of ...

11/20/2017

Work was very well done, as described/agreed upon, on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired/rebuilt two gates and installed 2 new gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

10/29/2017

My wife and I are "millennials" I liked the way Mark communicated with us. I sent him a message. He promptly responded with a text. Came and gave us a quote without trying to be "salesly." Simple, clear, and to the point. We are still in the evaluation process. However, I look forward to connecting with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a quote for a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

10/22/2017

Great! Came in with a good price - did a great job. Responsive to a couple of very minor things that were fixed right away. Mark is a nice guy and I felt very comfortable with him. I love my new fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence the back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

09/08/2017

Absolutely fantastic. Fence looks amazing, Mark was exceptional and even stabilized my mailbox post for me, when I asked him to leave a couple small pieces of scrap for me to fix it if he had any left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over 600 ft of fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

D

08/18/2017

I used Mark about 10 years ago and he did a fantastic job on a residential fence. I called him 3 weeks ago about fencing for a new home and business. Left a phone message. He texted back immediately that he would contact me back within next few days. Nothing heard. I sent one more message asking if he was interested, nothing heard. No idea what happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 900 feet of fencing for my new hone and business in Medina. I used Mark one time prior with great results

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

[Member Name Removed], feel free to call or text me and I'd be happy to come out and take a look. Really busy right now but that's no excuse, I should have followed up. Hope we can work something out.

08/12/2017

I messaged Mark about an estimate for a fence. He responded the same day, and came out to give me an estimate the next morning! He was extremely professional and knowledgeable and explained everything to me so that I would understand. Although I did not end up using his services, (and only because a friend's schedule changed and he was able to put the fence in for me), his price was the best estim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind words. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions and good luck with your fence. Best, Mark

07/25/2017

Mark exceeded my expectations from the start with the quote for the job until the end when it was complete. I had 3 quotes and his price was lower than the other two quotes. He kept in contact with me from the start of the project until when the fence would be up. When I got home and saw the completed fence, I was thrilled by how beautiful it looked. Several of my neighbors also commented how nice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence installed/removal of old fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

07/24/2017

We called them and told them the gate was dragging on the ground. He came out and fixed it. We haven't had any problems since then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to fix a problem with a gate. There was no charge.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

07/24/2017

There were absolutely no problems with the installation. They came out and they got it done on a timely basis. They cleaned up. They suggested some different types of fencing that we hadn't really thought about and it turned out to be an excellent choice. We've been happy ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out when we first moved in here and put up a very nice fence.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2012

Sells and installs fencing, wood, split rail, chain link, ornamental, vinyl & pool enclosures.

Not Applicable