Andrews Heating & Cooling Co.

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2011

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Family owned and operated for 37 years. We offer prompt, professional, 24 Hour service 7 days a week. Free Estimates on Installation of Equipment. We service the East and West Side of the Cleveland area. License, Bonded and Insured. State License # 46549....

Economy Drain Cleaning

We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and know that the only measure of success is the satisfaction of our customers. EDC offers video camera inspections, drain cleaning, basement waterproofing, sewer line repair and replacement in your home or business.

05/11/2018

Timely, neat, instructive...technician answered all questions and worked very efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair non-functioning whole house air conditioner unit

06/16/2012

I have used them several times in the past.  I had him out to disconnect and reconnect my air conditioner for concrete work.  I inquired at the time how much it would cost to move the unit.  I was very specific in letting him know that the unit was old and that I did not want to spend any additional money on it.  He gave me a quote to move it, and I decided, although it was higher than it was wort...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted them to disconnect and reconnect heat pump when I was doing concrete work. He moved the heat pump 10 feet away and ran the appropriate piping to move the unit to the new location.

06/17/2011

They do an excellent job.  They would come out even at 10 o'clock in the evening if there is something urgent.  I can really rely on them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Andrews Heating & Cooling for heating and air conditioning maintenance.  They last came to carry out some repair on the air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service, repair, and Install, all-types of Furnaces, Boilers, Hot Water Tanks, Heat Pumps, Central A/C units, Digital Thermostats, Chimney Liners, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, and minor plumbing repairs.