WHITE GLOVE EXTERIORS

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2287 McGinty Rd NW

North Canton, OH 44720

Thank you for considering White Glove Exteriors!!! My name is John M. Ernst, and I started White Glove Exteriors in 1996 with 3 things in mind: 1. White Glove Exteriors, Inc. delivers the highest quality job, with the " Best of the Best" in terms of labor and Workmanship. 2. White Glove Exteriors, Inc. will price each and every job as reasonably as possible (quite simply, we bid the job to get it)! 3. White Glove Exteriors, Inc. will strive to exceed EVERY homeowner's Expectations!!!! 23 Years later and White Glove Exteriors, Inc. still loves making homeowners proud of their decision to place their trust in our company. White Glove Exteriors, Inc. has been blessed to have the same Roofing, Siding, and Window crews for the past two decades. Every review you may read on Angie's List, (whether it is in regards to roofing, siding, windows, spouting, etc.,) has been done by the exact same crews that White Glove Exteriors, Inc. has had for the last two decades. Every crew is clean, professional, Courteous, and above all else.......they take extreme pride in everything they do. We honestly believe that our men are the " Best of the Best". CREDENTIALS: 8 Time Angie's List Super Service Award Winnner!!!! - A+ Rating BBB - Fully Bonded and Insured - 23 years in Business - 10 Year Labor warranty on all work performed - Spotless Clean Up Lastly, we have all heard of the horror stories of many companies who send a sales representative out to a potential customer for an estimate, only to have the homeowner essentially " Held Hostage" in their family room for hours on end. Also, the customer is being pressured by a sales representative saying " let me call my boss to see if I can get you a better price" or " this price is only good for today". NOT WHITE GLOVE EXTERIORS, INC!!! You'll be glad to know that we fully realize your time is valuable. White Glove Exteriors, Inc.'s estimates are from myself or my son ( N0 COMMISSIONED SALESPEOPLE HERE)!!! Most estimates take less than 15 minutes. We don't believe in High Pressure Sales -- we price our job's as reasonably as we possibly can, and encourage our prospective buyers to ALWAYS get 3 estimates. We are generous with our time, and should you ever have a question, we truly love giving you as much information about the materials and addressing any of your concerns in regards to your particular project. Once again, Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile! If you are the type of person who want's a high quality job, high quality materials, trustworthy workmen, and a job you can be proud of........ WHITE GLOVE EXTERIORS, INC. is your solution for all your exterior needs!!! If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 330-323-2093. Very Truly Yours, John M. Ernst President White Glove Exteriors, Inc. (330) 323-2093...

Roofing (66)Siding (26)Gutters (18)Windows (10)Doors (5)Pressure Washing (5)Exterior Painting (4)Uncategorized Services (2)Roof Cleaning (2)Interior Painting (1)Garage Doors (1)

10/29/2019

Professional. Check. Honest and Trustworthy. Check. Extremely Knowledgeable. Check. Competitive Pricing. Check. Quality Workmanship. Check. Responsive and Flexible. Check. We are seniors who have hired many, many contractors over 48 years of normal repairs, extensive remodeling, and building a home. We are NOT an easy sale. We do extensive research and always get multiple bids. White Glove Exterio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof and a skylight replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Wow!!! One of the nicest reviews we’ve ever received!!! Thank you so much for taking such good care of my roofing crew. Your review warmed my heart!

10/14/2019

The entire project went extremely well. John was extremely helpful in the selection of our siding/color. The installation was flawless and the installer extremely professional and personable. John and his team delivered and our home looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you for the amazing review!!!! Even We were blown away with the transformation you made on your home!!! You made outstanding choices on your color selection!!

06/24/2019

It is no wonder White Glove Exteriors has a 5-star rating! John Ernst (owner) is professional, prompt, informative and honest. He follows up to make sure everything is done correctly. What's more, they are very reasonably priced. I will not be going anywhere else for my exterior housing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a tree fall in our backyard, and it scraped down the side of our house, damaging the roof, siding, and gutter. It required multiple people to come out and do the work, and John Ernst (owner) coordinated everything!

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

04/04/2019

Called John to help quote a job for me. He was honest and let me know he did not do the type of work I was looking for but very kindly referred me to a contractor that could help. Very kind and professional. I will absolutely keep John's contact for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words!!! I hope your project turns out well!

01/22/2019

After filling out the online request, John called back immediately. His conversation led me to believe he was very responsive to the needs of the job, focused on providing his expertise, and NOT focused on tearing down his competitors, but providing good, sound, professional advice. He was a pleasure to speak with, hoping to possibly do business with soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

12/17/2018

John from white glove came out to the house took all the measurements and gave me a price same day. Cost was lower than some and higher than others. But john was able to sell the service side if his company. I was skeptical about his promises but he was able to out preform all promises that were made. Defiantly an A++++++++++++ from the Richards Family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new siding/windows & gutters installed

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! You and your wife were two of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with!! Continued Blessings!

11/07/2018

They finished both a large garage in our house in one day! The workers did a great job on the roof, including repairing the chimney leak and a slightly dipping ridgeline. A little damage to an exterior light and front porch railing, but not bad. Some is to be expected.Overall we are very pleased with the job, looks great! John was very attentive throughout. Would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and re roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

06/20/2018

John and his team did a great job. It was very important to him that I was happy with their work and I am. Their price was very competitive and I would gladly use them again. Thanks John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

Thanks you so much for the opportunity to roof your home, and the kind words!

04/29/2018

Everything roof siding and door installation was all done in timely manner. Quality work performed by all employees that far surpassed expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, siding, door installation

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2018

04/19/2018

From the moment I called, John Ernst was friendly and responsive. He was able to come out within a couple of days to give me a quote. John arrived at the exact time he had scheduled and explained everything involved in completing the job. He was friendly and answered all the questions I had. He was able to give me a quote while he was out. The quote was reasonable and right in line with the other ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house painted.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

I want to thank you very much for writing this very kind review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Reviews are " Everything" these days, and I very much appreciate you taking the time to do so! Continued blessings to your entire family!!!

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Seamless Spouting, Leaf protection, Exterior and interior Painting, Powerwashing Vinyl Sided Homes, and removal of ugly Roof Stains.

Unfortunately, due to the large Volume of work performed by our company, White Glove Exteriors does not perform Repairs of any kind in regards to roofs or siding. Rest assured, if we have replaced your roof or Siding, we stand behind the job with a 10 year workmanship warranty. In addition, we don't perform work in regards to remodeling bathrooms, building additions on homes, or any type of interior remodeling.

NA