Beyond Best Services

A 22 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2016

7110 Whipple Ave NW Suite 103

North Canton, OH 44720

Call us we have 24 hr emergency service! Hello, my name is Spencer Wight the founder Of BEYOND BEST SERVICES. I served in the Iraqi war. I also believe in serving Jesus by serving others. I Go Beyond The Best Standards For You! I am here to serve You to the best Of my ability. I will provide an honest, objective, and thorough evaluation of your project. and provide quality work. I Fix It Right The First Time! I give a 1 year labor a warranty on all my work unless otherwise discussed onsite. This means if any problems arise with the project I work on for you within a year I will come out at no charge. I am a member of The Association Of Certified Handyman Professionals ACHP... I am a Licensed HVAC CONTRACTOR- In The State Of Ohio. I have over 20 years experience In the construction trade Industry. Over 15 years of experience In Residential And Commercial Maintenance Repair And Maintenance Inspections. Over 15 Years of experience In Residential Heating And Cooling, Over 10 years of experience In Property Management. I have extensive knowledge in many areas I save my customers time by doing research for them and delivery. I am certified through The Association Of Certified Handyman Professionals and have to follow a written ethical standards, However my standards are even higher. I enjoy helping people. I am very professional and do great work And I am always looking out for the best for my customers. I can help you with all kinds projects, Just Ask. NORTH CANTON HANDYMAN – Call Now BEYOND BEST SERVICES!...

hvac repair (17)handyman (12)home inspection (2)flooring (2)appliance repair (2)home remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)electrical (1)
C

02/15/2020

The worker did good, however I needed additional work completed he took pics to discuss with owner I had several reminders sent to owner. Owner responded but never responded when and if the work could be completed. Because of this is for the C rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence torn down, railing mounted, carpet removed

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

08/14/2019

It was great the owner came out and did a complete walk thru with us and pointed out things we didn't notice on our initial walk thru. He also gave us an estimate on about what it would cost to have done what we need done. He was very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An estimate on a house were looking to buy that needs renovatated.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

03/29/2019

Our situation was a bit of a mystery, and these guys knew exactly what to look for (things we never would have considered on our own). It took about 2.5 hours, but the source of the short was finally located and corrected. Very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and tidy. Will definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosing/fixing a tripped breaker

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

11/06/2018

good. I have no idea what the cost should be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathtub leaky faucet

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

You would have paid twice that for most plumbers. Thank you for your business....

10/14/2018

They was very timely and did great work, & was very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had railings put up on my mother's front porch because she was coming home from the nursing home and need something sturdy put up.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Thank you!

09/08/2018

Have no complaints at all! Very professional, kind, and efficient. Could ask for nothing more! Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure to do the work for you!

08/23/2018

This company provides excellent service. I contacted Beyond Best Services after a tenant informed me the A/C was not cooling. After giving him a long back story about the unit that most contractors would have cut short, he schedule a time for the next day to meet my tenant and diagnose the problem. When he arrived, condenser was a frozen block of ice so he advised my tenant to shut it off and he w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] looking forward to working with you in the future!

07/13/2018

Service was excellent and speedy! This was the day before the July 4th holiday, temperatures were in the 90's, and I had family coming to town. Spencer was able to get me in the day I called, arrived on time, and was able to fix the AC unit within about an hour. It's been working great ever since! Very reasonable considering the last minute service. I will definitely hire for any future HVAC needs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioning unit was not cooling properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

04/27/2018

Meticulous work in tiling. proficient electrical work, and pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and backsplash tiling, replace bathroom fixture/toilet,etc.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

Thank You!

03/28/2017

The customer service and job was impeccable. I will definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace was inspected and it was found needed a part. The part was purchased and put on. I am very happy with the service and piece of mind my furnace is safe and running great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

Thank you!

Heating & Air-Conditioning Service And Installation Home Inspections, Home Maintenance Repair,Minor Plumbing & Electrical, Painting, Furniture Assembly And More!

mold testing